Massacre

They were treading on a very fine line, and that line was gradually inching closer to their necks.

To put it in even clearer terms, it was like pouring kerosene onto a raging fire, just waiting for the explosion.

And oh boy, did she explode.

There are certain things that should never be done, no matter who you are.

It's akin to peeking into a lion's den just because it appears quiet. It seems these goblins lacked this essential knowledge. Not only did they peek in, but they also decided to test the lion's patience.

And her patience snapped the moment she noticed their disgustingly perverted gazes, which lingered on her body repeatedly.

As you can probably guess, the scene was nothing short of a living nightmare, even hellish.

I was a little late to the scene and missed the action itself, which I deeply regret even now. But still, the scene was not for the faint of heart. It was an 18+ kind of horror show.

Trust me, you wouldn't want your kids or family to see this type of thing.

Hell, if I was a human like before, even I wouldn't want to witness it. But now, after becoming a monster, this kind of thing didn't even make me flinch.

It resembled a gory battlefield.

art witnessed this, they would undoubtedly faint, no questions asked. They could even be left with a form of PTSD or a trauma that would haunt them through sleepless nights.

It was a scene ripped straight from a horror movie.

I'm talking about shattered legs, twisted hands and fingers bent into unnatural directions, torn and missing limbs, deep slashes, among other things and so on.

It felt like a wild beast had just gone berserk here.

But among all and other injuries, each one of them had a common wound.

An indiscriminate injury to the eye.

Or rather Gouged Eyes.

No one had to guess, why she did that, though.

Anyways, moving on....

There was a certain liquid splattered everywhere and flowing on the ground, but the person in question didn't have a single drop on her, nor did the house.

And what's even more surprising is that not a single death was recorded that day.

I mean, the reason behind all this was rather foolish, but not enough to warrant their complete disappearance from the world.

She likely kept them teetering on the edge of life because of me.

No matter what, taking lives was strictly forbidden under my jurisdiction. She was no exception to this rule. Unless it was absolutely necessary, we would adhere to it, as once we started down that bloody path filled with death, there would be no turning back.

But this also indicated that she respected my decisions, albeit mostly out of fear of Hiiro's anger if she didn't follow my rules. Nevertheless, it worked out for me.

If I were to predict, she respected Hiiro 95%, me 4%, and everyone else made up the remaining 1%.

It might sound unbelievable, but it was true. And why not? What reason did she have to respect others?

She was alone in this world until Hiiro came into her life. While my percentage might have increased a bit after the evolution and everything, I wasn't the one who pulled her from the darkness. In all honesty, she didn't have a solid reason to follow me.

If anyone had complaints, they were welcome to take it up with her, or even worse, with her master, who would likely take matters into his own hands if he heard anyone badmouthing Hikari. He was ruthless when it came to those he held dear. He loved them dearly, after all.

Hiiro and Hikari. These two were peas in a pod, I tell you. Perfect for each other.

Anyways, her adherence to my rules, even just to please Hiiro, was more than satisfactory for me.

This was crucial because if she ever decided to go on a rampage, even I would have a hard time stopping her, and there would undoubtedly be casualties. It was inevitable if my worst-case scenario somehow became a reality.

Well, Enough about that.

I managed to heal most of them back to normal using the Full Potion, courtesy of Great Sage. It was probably taken into account or calculated by her beforehand since none of the wounds on their bodies were life-threatening individually.

However, if she had her way, these idiots would have experienced death in the most brutal manner, depending on her mood.

In fact, they might have even begged her to end their lives.

Or so I thought.

But here's the strange thing I noticed: some of the fools who nearly met their end at the hands of Hikari had big smiles on their faces for some reason.

No, no, no.

They nearly died there, so it couldn't possibly be it, right? Right?

I mean, they even had their eyes gouged out and were battered like a wild beast had a way with them.

<Answer: What you are considering is probably correct.>

Sigh~

I'm hoping I just imagined it, but if not, they might indeed be better off dead.

***

Author/n:

Drop your Reviews, Thoughts and Ideas below. Thank you for your support.
Have fun reading!