Enter: Hikari

Quite the spectacle, I must say. Now, what name would he give her?

"..I, Hiiro Tempest, bestow the name, Hikari, upon you. May you shine the brightest, even amidst the darkest of nights, just like your name."

The moment he spoke those words, Hikari radiated a brilliant light. A pattern appeared on the back of her right hand, resembling a dragon, most likely inspired by Veldora. I couldn't help but wonder why this hadn't happened when I named the other goblins. Perhaps there was more to Hiiro's naming ability than met the eye, or maybe it was something unique to him. Either way, it was a remarkable sight to behold.

<Answer: It is the effect of the Unique Skill: Kingmaker. The individual Rimuru can also do this and use other skills of individual Hiiro using the Link between your souls.>

Arehhh? Great Sage, you just said an amazing amount of information like it was nothing, huh? Keeping aside the fact I can use all of Hiiro's skills, which is pretty convenient, what's this link?

<Answer: It's a connection that formed between Individual Rimuru and Hiiro after getting named. It will allow you to communicate with the other individual no matter how far the distance, use their skills, sense the other individual's presence, and so on.>

Wow! Isn't this just a cheat at this point? But what about Hiiro? Can he use my skills as well then?

<Answer: Individual Hiiro can only use a limited amount of skills that are compatible with him and have Individual Rimuru's Permission.>

Hmm! So, which skills can he use in his current condition?

<Analyzing.>

<Report: Individual Hiiro can use the Skill: "Mimic" and can partially communicate with the Skill: "Great Sage" using the Link.>

Hmm. He already has a similar skill to Mimic, but the fact that he can communicate with Great Sage might be very useful. He is a curious guy, so he can learn more things that way. I'll inform him about it after the naming ceremony. Still, Great Sage, you have my full permission to communicate with Hiiro and assist him whenever he needs it, okay?

<Answer: Acknowledged.>

Back in the outside world, Hiiro was explaining to Hikari about the pattern on her hands.

"...That crest will enable you to communicate with me, regardless of the distance, and it will also protect you when you need it the most."

Hmm, what a handy skill.

It seems I wasn't the only person who was impressed with this. Hikari was also very surprised and touched by what Hiiro had done.

"Thank you!" she exclaimed with sincerity. "I will strive to uphold the name you've given me and never bring any disgrace to it."

Hiiro nodded in acknowledgment, his voice carrying a hint of seriousness. "Good. I hold great expectations. Grow strong to prevent a recurrence of your family's tragedy."

Determination filled Hikari's eyes as she responded firmly, "I pledge to give my utmost effort."

...

"I'll call you... Haruna."

With the name Haruna, I had finally finished the naming ceremony for the female goblins as well. It had been a bit of a challenge, but I managed to come up with suitable names for each of them.

Now, it was time to move on to the direwolves. Among them was the son of the direwolves boss, a young and promising wolf. I thought for a moment, trying to come up with a fitting name.

After some contemplation, I had an idea. I decided to combine the characters for 'Storm' and 'Fang' to create the name Ranga. It was a naming tradition from my previous world, and it felt suitable for the young wolf.

"From now on, your name shall be Ranga," I declared, bestowing the name upon the young direwolves.

As I declared the name "Ranga" for the young direwolf, something unexpected happened. A sudden dizziness washed over me, and I felt disoriented.

Arghhhhh!!

It was as if my senses had been abruptly cut off. I couldn't sense anything around me, and it felt like I was in some sort of sleep mode. Panic set in as I tried to make sense of what was happening.