The Limit

<Answer: Individual Hiiro is currently in a phase where his emotional development is taking place; hence, your emotions might not be stable.>

!?

" ...Who?"

Startled by the unexpected response that seemed to emerge from thin air, Hiiro instinctively inquired about the mysterious voice. He couldn't detect anyone nearby using his Magic Sense, which added to his astonishment at this strange phenomenon.

<Answer: This is the ability of Individual Rimuru's Unique Skill: "Great Sage.">

Hiiro was taken aback once more, but this time, he was more in awe than cautious.

However, he still had numerous questions stemming from this sudden development.

"...Isn't a Unique Skill exclusive to a person?"

Hiiro questioned the voice that had seemingly emerged from thin air.

<Answer: Correct! Currently, Individual Hiiro can communicate with the Skill: Great Sage using Thought Communication and Soul Link simultaneously. Otherwise, it would be impossible.>

Hiiro found himself momentarily speechless, contemplating the assertion that the voice belonged to the Unique Skill: Great Sage, a skill Rimuru possessed.

While he understood the plausibility of such occurrences given Rimuru's extraordinary abilities, he couldn't help but be genuinely intrigued about the purpose behind this voice at this very moment.

"..So, what is your purpose?"

<Answer: Individual Rimuru has granted permission to Unique Skill: Great Sage to communicate with and assist Individual Hiiro whenever he requires help or answers to questions he may find challenging.>

"...."

A profound warmth enveloped Hiiro, a sensation that defied easy description. It felt as though he had unearthed a connection buried deep within his soul.

<Notice: Individual Hiiro has fully unlocked the Soul Link. He can now access and use skills, from Individual Rimuru, that are compatible with him. Would you like to continue? Y/N>

Though taken aback by the sudden announcement, Hiiro contemplated the offer for a moment before giving an affirmative response.

<Searching for Skills compatible with Individual Hiiro.>

<Complete. Three Skills compatible with Individual Hiiro have been found. Would you like to acquire and integrate them? Y/N>

Hiiro silently observed the swift progression of events, realizing that he had the opportunity to learn skills from his close friend Rimuru. With no reason to decline, he once again responded affirmatively to Great Sage.

The instant Hiiro uttered "Yes," Great Sage initiated the process of analyzing Hiiro's existing skills and enhancing them without hesitation.

<Announcement: Extra Skills: Shadow Motion, Universal Thread, and Universal Shapeshift have been acquired.>

<Notice: Skill: Thread Manipulation has been absorbed by Extra Skill: Universal Thread.>

<Notice: Skill: Clone has been absorbed by Extra Skill: Universal Shapeshift.>

Great Sage was an incredibly intelligent or a calculating skill, tirelessly working day and night for its owner without any selfish motives. It continually analyzed various skills and even acquired new ones in the process.

Why? Because Rimuru himself had granted Great Sage complete control and dominion over his skills.

Great Sage was also responsible for the ongoing evolution of much of the skills, many of which Rimuru himself was unaware of until he was notified about it by Great Sage itself when needed Or stumbled upon and experimented with, discovering their newfound strength with amazement.

It was a truly unique situation where a skill held more authority over other skills than the owner himself.

However, Great Sage's loyalty was unwavering, dedicated solely to its owner's well-being, working tirelessly like a machine that knew no rest. It existed for that sole purpose.

But would this devotion intensify further or would it plunge down? The answer was on the horizon, waiting to unfold in the near future.

Hiiro was astonished by his rapid growth, which far exceeded his previous capabilities. He could feel his Magicule Level increasing, but then something highly unusual occurred – his expanding Magicule Level abruptly came to a complete standstill.

It was as if an insurmountable barrier had been erected, preventing any further growth.

Hiiro sensed this obstruction but remained oddly calm, despite an underlying sense of unease and sorrow that he couldn't quite grasp, lurking beneath the surface of his consciousness.

He innately knew the reason behind it.

Ah. So, it finally happened.

But, Great Sage urgently sounded a warning, seemingly concerned that Hiiro might be oblivious to the situation.