BEFORE YOU READ!

Hello my lovelies, my beauties, my friends!

There are a few things you guys absolutely need to know before you read. Please read the list below, otherwise you will be confused as you read.

1.) I will be changing ages and certain situations in my story that didn't really happen in real life or the movie. (The Dirt is supposed to be based on a true story, but I'm not 100% sure it is completely.)

2.) The things I'm changing is the following:
*Courtney and Kurt never marry.
*Bean is born a few years before her original birthday.
*Mick will obviously have another daughter for this story.
*I will be making Courtney a horrible person.
* In "The Dirt" Razzle died when Vince's wife was pregnant with Skylar, but that doesn't add up with dates when you look them up. So, I will be changing things from the movie to fit the dates I found for Razzle's death and Skylar's birth.

3.) There will be triggering situations in this story, so please read at your own risk. Triggers may include, dr*g use, depression, anxiety, self h*rm, hurtful words or phrases, suicide, and death. (Warning: Kurt's suicide note is pictured in Chapter 9. Do not read it if you're easily triggered!)

4.) This story will have time skip chapters for quite a few chapters, but I promise this story won't be a short story. It'll have at least twenty five chapters.

5.) As I said in #2, I will be making Courtney Love a horrible person. I believe the theory that Courtney killed Kurt, and with that being said, I don't believe she's a good person. Anyway, so the way I betray her in this story will not seem too unlike her in my opinion.

6.) Kurt's daughter, Bean, will not be forgotten about once Kurt dies, I promise. You will just have to be patient with me.

7.) There will not be smut in this story, I'm sorry, but I'll leave a little bit of suggestive content in the story for you guys that really want smut. I just don't want to put too much in this story for young readers.
DO NOT REPORT MY STORY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T READ IT.

8.) I may put music in the chapters, but it'll mostly be classic rock and Nirvana. If I put clothes in the chapters, they may not be 100% to the Era, but I'll try my best.

9.) When you look it up, the stories are that Kurt was found inside his home, and other reports say that he was found outside in a building on their property. After reading a bit, I decided that being found outside the home made more sense as to how he wasn't found until three days later.

10.) I will be making small connections and clues as to why Kurt didn't off himself. With that being said, if you don't agree, that's fine. But I love Kurt so much, and I will not argue over what happened to him. I miss him, and I will not deal with slander on his name.

So, that's everything I can think of. If you guys have any questions, please feel free to ask or comment. I love hearing from all of you!

- Youngblood Xxx