Dashi's Diary (Part 4)

"Oh my, Shellington, what happened to you?" Professor Inkling, who had opened the door after hearing a loud thump, asked as he offered a tentacle to help Shellington off the ground.

"Long story short, I need your help."
_________________________________________

So please tell me why you are panting, look like you were nearly attacked and need my help." Professor Inkling questioned Shellington as the otter looked over his shoulder before speaking.

"The girls have been collecting dirt on everyone and I need your help to expose them, and, maybe get some revenge." Shellington grinned at his grandfather figure as he he sighed.

"Shellington, I apologize but I will not help this endeavor, and I must ask that you do not include me in this." Inkling smiled softly at the sea otter as he nodded.

"Oh okay, I understand." As he spoke he was some noise outside the door and Shellington looked back at him and asked and asked "Can i please hide here until they stop looking for me?"

"Well I suppose it would not be right to send you out there when you are being hunted." Inkling chuckled at the young otter as he sighed in relief and smiled softly.

Time skip to dinner

The air was tense as Dashi and Tweak glared at Shellington. He unconsciously scooted closer to peso, who he was sitting next to. "Okay... how was everyone's day?" Barnacles asked in order to break the tense atmosphere.

"Shellington stole my diary!"

"Dashi was collecting dirt on everyone!"

"You know what...I will be in my room contemplating what I did to deserve this insanity." Barnacles sighed as he got up and left the room. Chaos ensued immediately after he and Professor inkling left the room.

"Hey!"

"You little snitch!"

"Your the one who was collecting dirt on everyone!"

"You shouldn't have been snooping!"

"You have dirt on everyone!"

"Maybe we can talk this out."

"Yarr, give it!"

"Never!"

"Please stop fighting-"

"Jerks!"

"Idiots!"

"Please-"

"Dirty dish towel!"

"Stinky socks!"

"Old underwear!"

"Hey! Thats it!" And Kwazii leapt over the table towards Tweak.

Peso sighed as he left the room leaving the Dashi, Tweak, Kwazii, and Shellington fighting like elementary students... actually, stratch that, it would be an insult to first graders.

_______________________________________

A/N I will survive! I will survive! As long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive!

P.S. I'm working on a truth or dare chapter and need questions and dares for the Octonauts so if you have any please comment.