Dashi's dairy (Part 3)

Soon enough they had all finished eating and went to go back to what they were doing earlier and the two girls were now looking for Dashi's diary. "Are you absolutely sure that you didn't leave it in the gup?" Tweak asked Dashi as the two walked back into Dashi's room after searching for her diary in the kitchen.

"Yes! I know that i didn't leave it in there I always put it in the closet after I'm done writing." The chocolate doxin responded with a groan. As the two girls arrived at dashi's room they heard a certain scientist snickering. They looked around the corner and saw Shellington staring at them with a smirk.

"Ha, I knew you were lying." Shellington spoke with a laugh.

"No we're not, Shellington" Tweak answered with a sneer, mad the otter had Dashi's diary.

"Oh really, because what I see is a certain dog has been collecting dirt on all of the boys on the crew except Peso."

Tweak rolled her eyes and went to grab the diary but Shellington raised it out of reach. Meanwhile, Dashi snuck up behind Shellington and grabbed the book out of his paw, then the two girls dashed out of her room and sprinted through the halls faster than Kwazii running from the vegimals after swiping fish biscuits in plain sight. As they ran through the halls they nearly ran into Captain Barnacles who narrowly avoided the collision by leaping away at the last second. "Get back here!" Shellington shouted lunging for the diary as Dashi and tweak turned a corner and left him rubbing his head after he slammed against the closed door.

"Oh my, Shellington, what happened to you?" Professor Inkling, who had opened the door after hearing a loud thump, asked as he offered a tentacle to help Shellington off the ground.

"Long story short, I need your help."

_____________________________________________
Hi! So I actually managed to update today 😄 anyway hope you all enjoy!