"What did you do"

A/N Barnacles sees all the Octonauts (except Inkling) as his kids change my mind.

_____________________________________________
"Good morning everyone how are you doing this fine morning." Captain Barnacles asked everyone.

A scream answered his question as Tweak came up smiling innocently saying"don't mind that it was just my TV show I have to go turn it off brb" as Tweak turned around and started to walk away.

Captain Barnacles pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed "Hold it Tweak" a small murmur of darnit was heard as Tweak stopped and turned around.

"Yes?" she asked him

"What did you do young lady?"

"Erm nothing, nothing at all OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE STOP INTERROGATING ME!" She shouted.

"Tweak you clearly did something so I will ask one more time. What. Did. You. Do"

"Okay. Fine. Let me just say it this way the world isn't black and white there are areas that are neither good or bad-"

"Tweak stop stalling"

"Fine I tied Kwazii up, put him in the attic and told the vegimals he wants to play princesses"

"I CHOOSE TO LIVE WITHOUT REGRETS"

"TWEAK!"

_____________________________________________

Okay hi wanted to let you know since I've been updating all week and have a life to attend to ( in other words my pupper, turkey, and reading. ) Even if I don't update a oneshot I will still tell why because I am not going to abandon this book it's really fun to write ( not to mention it gives me a reason for my 3:00 A.M. imagination trips...... but that is another story for another time ).