Pulling Pranks (Part 4)

A creature silently padded through the halls to the room of it's next victim. Tail swishing it hung a bucket above the victims door and stalked to the attic to see it's plan fulfilled.

The HQ that Morning

"Octoanuts, report to HQ for rolecall please." Barnacle's voice sounded through the speakers as almost everyone was awakened.

Shellington's lab

Shellington stood up and started his walk to the HQ but, sadly for him the second he opened the door he heard a sloshing sound and felt a weird goop on his head, quickly dripping down his face. the marine biologist sighed and just continued his walk to HQ with neon red goop inching its way down his face and to the floor.

The otter was the first of the young octonauts to arrive since he was already awake, and he certainly received a...warm welcome from the captain and professor.

"Goodness, please no. First the girls, now you.", Barnacles sighed whilest rubbing his forehead, feeling a headache coming on.

"Perhaps it is time we address these...new, fashion choices of the kids." Professor Inkling suggested, to which Captain Barnacles could only nod silently. Meanwhile, Shellington was too tired to correct them as the rest of the octonauts made their way into the HQ.

"Good morning everyone." The polar bear smiled at everyone as they lined up for rolecall.

"Kwazii" "Present" "Peso" "Present" "Vegimals" "Cheepa cheepa" "Good, everyone's here." The captain smiled at his crew.

"Wait, why didn't you call Dashi, Shellington, and me?" Tweak questioned the bear as he shrugged.

"You three were easy to spot. You and Dashi have rainbow hair, Shellington has red slime on his head." Barnacles spoke with a raised eyebrow.

"Hey!", "I don't regret it!", "Not a chosen style." At Shellington's remark everyone looked at him.

"Do you want to explain?"

"Eh, why not? I opened my door and voila, covered in slime." The sea otter scientist spoke shrugging his shoulders.

"Kwazii, do you have something to say to Shellington?" Barnacles spoke with a raised eyebrow.

"Wha- why do you think it was me, I didn't do it!" The lieutenant pleaded when Tweak and Shellington glared at him, believing he was lying.

"Sure, because you're obviously not the only one here who pulls pranks for no reason." Tweak rolled her eyes at the cat.

"Thank yo- oh, that was sarcasm wasn't it." The cat's dumbfounded look elicited a few snickers from Tweak and Shellington.

"Are we sure he isn't an alien?" Dashi asked as she attempted to stifle another laugh.

"Nope!" Tweak grinned.

"Tweak! Dashi!" Barnacles scolded the two girls as they continued to laugh.

"Um, if you two are done, then we have a bigger problem than Tweak's hair and shellington's slime." Peso spoke up above the noise.

"What's going on Peso?." Barnacles questioned the pengiun as everyone gathered around the screen when he pulled up a video of a catlike figure slinking through Tweak's room.

"Look, this isn't Kwazii. He has orange fur, whoever this is has a white coat."

_______________________________________

Okay that's it for today cause i've got a little kitten that keeps shining to climb on my keyboard. And I have got to go train a certain puppy. Anyway hope you guys like this part now, I wonder who it is that keeps pranking everyone.