Pulling Pranks (part 5)

A/N I'm aging up Periwinkle since I have no clue how to write a baby.
_________________________________________________________________________

Just as Peso finished talking, glitter fell down on everyone and everything in the room eleciting shouts of, "What the heck!", "Hey!", "How?!" "You have to be kidding me!". While everyone else was shouting, Profesor Inkling looked closely at the frozen frame and narrowed his eyes as he left the room.

Elsewhere on the Octopod

"Are we sure about this?" Min asked Professor Natquik as she, Panni, and Pearl filled buckets full of green and black sequins as Bianca, Squirt, and Koshi watched the security cameras, while Periwinkle, Ranger Marsh, and Pinto filled another bucket with ice.

"Yes, yes, they will fall apart...and we will gain embarrassing photos." Natquik grinned as Bianca and Pearl laughed at the look on their siblings faces once the glitter settled while the rest of the octoagents gathered around.

"Oh my goodness! Inky knows!" Min gasped as the door to the attic opened and the octopus strolled in and everyone froze.

"What do you all think you are doing?" The professor raised an eyebrow, as Peral, Marsh and Bianca continued to stare like deer in headlights, Koshi, Squirt, and Periwinkle shuffled their feet guiltily, while Pinto and Natquik... just laughed, yep, laughed.

"Hmm... nevermind, please do not tell me, just keep me out of whatever you are doing." Inkling exhaled in exhaustion as everyone sighed in relief.

"So you won't rat us out?" Ranger Marsh asked, just to be sure.

"I will not, just leave me alone." Inkling shook his head as he left, certain chaos would ensue.
_____________________________________________

Okay I know this part was short but I had a good bit to take care of this week, AKA a certain poodle puppy that's chewing on my sock while I'm writing this.