Why?

"Want to make Captain wonder about our sanity?" Kwazii was bored and Tweak knew it.

"Give me one good reason and I'll help."

'His face"

"Good enough for me!"

"God help us all." Captain Barnacles was at his wits end and praying to escape this madhouse called Kwazii and Tweak talking to him. Meanwhile Dashi and Shellington we're betting on how long it would take him to lose his mind.

Peso and Professor Inkling we're playing Uno when Tweak asked the question that made Captain Barnacles spit out his drink "what do you think the world would be like if everyone could use their farts to propel around."

This made everything stop and all eyes turned to the Captain and they saw his eyes twitching and they were wondering what he would do. "Just, why?!" is all he said before he walked away hoping tomorrow will have less chaos .

Meanwhile everyone was either snickering, holding their paw over their mouth to smother their laughing, rolling their eyes while pinching the bridge of their nose, or simply not caring and bursting with laughter.
_____________________________________________

Okay Ember here finally got this week's one done (well proof read anyway.) Now I got to get some sleep and hope Mr.lucky he's so stinking cute and Miss.turkey that won't leave my plants alone do the same so for now bye