(1)An unknown world

"Who am I? Where am I? Why I am here? What's my purpose in life? Why was i made! Why I am excepted as a human? Why I get mad and sad easily at the same time!! What is wrong with me!!!"

The newly created Clone saied to himself. While he could hear laughing
Behind him.

"Looks like you are a faild one i see... so what should we do with you than... you are useless!!"

The clone cried which was his first and last cry! "Do not do anything with me please!!!!! I don't even know why I am here!!!"

They just laughed and erased all his memory which he had a while ago and he calmed down!

He woke up after a long time with no memory and a robotic voice!

Those guys weren't there they left him alone after throwing him off!

"My name? Right it's Ash Ketchum!"

Ash started to walk throw the forest he was abandoned in. He felt wave inside him. He didn't had emotions at all. He sat to a nearest tree and started to think to himself about his past of what might happened to him.

He started to look at the Pokemons who where living there. He smiled looking at them.

"I am feeling like I am not alone this Pokemons they are always by my side no matter how!"

While he was doing so a large bird Pokemon landed next to him.
"Huh! Who are you?"

The Pokemon talks to him and could feel he has no emotions at all. It felt bad for him. It decided to stay with him.

"Thank you unknown Pokemon!" He said smiling at it!

The Pokemon pronounced it's name to him.

"Ok thanks Ho-Oh!!! With you i am no longer alone!!"

To be continued