Hamari adhoori kahani!

Recap: Jannat accepted Shaheer's proposal. Shayan is upset with her decision but didn't say anything to her. Quitely, he applied for Australian immigration.

Chapter 10. Hamari adhoori kahani!

[Narrater's P.O.V]

Days passed, everyone got busy in life, same did Shayan, but his mind never stopped thinking about Jannat. She was one he thought about in the early morning, she was the last person on his mind before sleeping. At the office, with his family, with friends and colleagues, Jannat never left his mind, not for a mini second.

For the first time in his entire life, Shayan Ahmer Khan cried, that too for a girl. He let out every suffocating pain in the form of tears!

Shayaan was lying lazily on his bed, watching pictures and videos of Jannat. He was looking at her smile which was solacing him. Then, He logged in to Facebook, and start reading his conservation with her.

At times he wanted to laugh out loud, at stupid and pointless conversation, at the funny comments she passed over a serious topic. But, soon, his heart ached at the thought of not having any more conversation with her.

Not for a mini second in his life, he thought of leaving Jannat. Letting her go means, he is going away from his own life. It means, he is starting the journey to the desert, leaving the oasis far behind. It means, he is knocking the air out of him, suffocating himself. It means he himself is slowing down his heartbeats. This means he is losing all his senses. It means, he is increasing his debility.

Because every part of his body, screams for only her. All of him loves her. The reason for his smile, satisfied heart, calm nerves, his heart full laughs, warm feelings, all was because of her and only her!

Shayan was reading the conversation, when his phone rang indicating a call from the embassy, he cleared his throat before picking up with a hello.

"Is Shayan Ahmer Khan speaking?" The person on the end said.

Shayan confirmed with a yes.

"Sir, your visa for Australian immigration is issued. Collect it as early as you can. And bring the required documents." That voice told him.

After saying "okay" He hung up.

After the call, Shayan became restless, as he hadn't discussed anything regarding his immigration with his parents. And he hadn't the slightest idea about their reaction.

Summing up the courage, he left his bedroom and went downstairs to find his dad sitting in front of the TV watching the news, while his mother was nowhere in sight. He walked to the couch and sat beside him.

"Thankfully, you are out of your room, son!" Shayan couldn't respond to his father's comment, but to feel guilty.

His father put his hand on his shoulder, to make him feel better. "What happened, Shayan? What's wrong? Why are you so upset? You know, how worried were we?" Shayan looked down, not having the courage to look at his father's face.

Ahmer (His father) continued with concern lacing his voice, "Tell me what happened?"

Shayan refrained himself from telling him every single detail, he just settled for the last one. "Dad, I applied for Australian immigration, and it's issued."

Ahmer's eyes widened at the information. "What does that mean? I mean, why you want to leave?" He inquired, emphasizing 'why'. He didn't want his son to leave, as his eldest son, Aryaan was also wasn't around either.