Trio is back!

Recap: Shyaan came to know about everything, which happened at his back!
Rehan asked for forgiveness from his elder, and being elders, they forgave him.

Chap 23. Trio is back!

"But Alyaan, you people should have told me!" Shayan's angry, yet calm voice was heard by Alyaan over the phone.

After the function, everyone left with reliefed hearts, to their home. But for Shayaan, the news wasn't easy to absorb. He couldn't believe whatever Rehan did. He agree, people go blind after money. But it's Rehan! The person, who could've murdered the person who lay finger on her sister and Jannat. He, that person, took everything away from her. How could he?! He let Jannat suffer so much!

"We couldn't do anything from here, how you'd be able to do something from there!" Alyaan answered.

"Still!"

"Shani! Only thing it would do was to worry you, so we decided not to tell you!" Alyaan elucidated.

Shayan exhaled before saying, "I can't believe, Jannat suffered so much, because of.. because of Rehan!"

"I know, I couldn't believe either! Wasn't expecting such thing from Rehan! But yaar, He is guilty, Jannat forgave him, her family forgave him. We should too!" Alyaan defended his brother.

"Yeah! It's just.. too hard to digest!" Shayan told with all honesty.

"Kion? Digestive system kharab hai kiya?! [Why? Your digestive system is upset?!]" Alyaan bantered.

Shayan rolled his eyes at the response, "No! It's just.. I don't know!"

"You don't know, if your digestive system is upset?!" Alyaan faked seriousness.

"Alyaan!" Shayan called out irritated.

"Yeah!"

"Shutup!"

Alyaan laughed out loud, which made Shayan smile.

"Okay sir! Your wish is my command! But trust me, when I'll shut up, your world will get silent, you'll miss my blabbing, you will beg me to speak, and then I'll remind you this day, Mr. Shayan Ahmer Khan! Write my words!!" Alyaan bragged.

Alyaan was right! Shayan knew that, but Shayan can't let him know that! So he covered up by saying, "Thinking ahead of ourselves, now are we?!"

"No! I know I am right!"

"Yeah Whatever!"

"Shani!" Alyaan called out in a serious tone. While Shayan hummed in response.

"I know! You love me a lot. You want to keep on talking with me, but sweetheart, it's 1:30. Don't you think you should sleep. It was a tiring day for you!" Alyaan spoke with the sweetest dramatic tone ever.

"A) I hate you. B) I am not your 'sweetheart' C) I am hell tired, but not sleepy!" Shayan replied.

"Okay! Then lemme sleep! Good night!" Alyaan requested.

"Yeah! Good night!"

¤¤¤

Knock knock