I love the way he loves!!

Recap: Jannat finds out about Shayaan's singing and painting. Hooria was in the mood of hangout.

Chap 6. I love the way he loves!!

[Alyaan's P.O.V]

"okay, madam. I am coming." I said to Hoor over mobile.

"Good, we're waiting." She said and hung up.

Sighing, I got up to get ready. Hoor called me at her place because she was in mood of hanging out, and her emotional blackmailing was enough to make me agree. 

After making myself ready in the given deadline, I tried to get through my second deadline, by meeting her in 20 minutes. I drove fast, as a habit, and covered 20 minutes distance in 11 minutes.

As I entered, I greeted chachii. After saying my Salam, I dropped a message to Hoor:

I am here, with Shani.. Tell me when you're ready to leave..

I climbed up the stairs and made my way to Shani's room. I entered and saw him combing his hair, standing in front of the mirror.

"See! Who is late now." I commented with smirking eyes. He tossed the comb to the table, and announced, "I am ready."

"After me." I bragged. And received an eye roll as a response.

We walked out of his room and he walked to his 'me-place', and I followed.

"Jannat came here." He announced.

My eyes widened, "And?!" I curiously asked.

"She heard me singing, and she saw the paintings."

"And?!" I encouraged him to tell me more.

"She said she wants to learn to play the guitar."

"And?!"

"Tu ny kia 'And and' ki machine lagai vi hai ? Aur kiya chah raha haii tu ?! [What's with your 'and, and'? What else you want?!]" He asked in a bit irritated tone.

"So, you taught her?" I questioned, ignoring his comment.

"Yeah!" Was his simple reluctant reply. I smirked and he looked away. I cleared my throat and asked him about the happenings.

"She was good, fast learner." He commented.

"Of course," I said and he gave a questioning look. So I explained, "The girl had been tugging your heartstrings for a long time. So, she can tug the strings of the guitar."

"Stop it, Alyaan." He warned, "We are not having this discussion again."

I sighed, "Why don't you confess?" I said what I wanted to, ignoring his warning.

"Let's move. They'll be ready by now." He ignored my question. So I repeated again, "Why don't you tell her about your feelings?"

He sighed before replying, "Jannat is not a girl like that. She believes in marriage only. And, I don't feel it's the right time. So it's better to keep zipped up."

"Ugh, you and your right time crap. Just propose her already?" I blurt out, and his eyes widened. He, then, shook his head in disapproval before replying, "She is studying, and not ready for any serious and strong relationship like marriage."

"But you are stable enough to get married," I argued.

"I have to respect her decisions." He simply stated.

"So you'll continue this 'silent, one-sided love?!" I asked and he said while shrugging, "I have no other option."

"Yara, go at least tell her. She should know the way she drivers you crazy." I encouraged him.