Sudden Proposal

Things I want to clear before starting this chap:

1. Jannat and Shaheer are now good friends. Don't think bad for Shaheer.

2. Shaheer calls Jannat 'Ján'. It's not Jaan or something, it's how you pronounce short form of January, Jan.
I hope I explained well :/

Chap 8. Sudden proposal!!

A couple of months later

I can't believe the result written on the paper in front of me. I secured 3.6  CGPA. 

I did good! It's fine!

"Oye, kiya aya CGPA ?" Alyaan's voice reached my ears when I was in my thoughts. I showed him the paper in my hand.

He took the paper from my hand and read the result. "Whao little Nerd! What a score! Treat kab dy rae ho?"

"Treat wall CPGA hai ye? [Is this that CGPA where you ask for treat?" He rolled his eyes and replied, "Larkiyaan, aur un k nakhry! Yaar, it's 3.6" He emphasised my CGPA.

"Tumhara kitna aya [What did you score]?" I asked him.

"3.7". He bragged.

"Parhty you tum ho name, number kaisy aaty gain? [You never study, how you manage to score]?

"aur bhi talents gain awaragardi k ilawa. [I can do more than wandering around[. He boosted.

"You should be giving me treat, you scored."

We kept on talking back and forth on like this till we reached the parking lot. There I seriously said "Well, now that the student life is completely over. You'll be busy in launching another branch with Rehan, and I will join baba janii. Life's gonna be busy now! Responsible! I already miss being a student."

Alyaan stared at me in disbelief, "Melodramatic! seriously?!" He further stated, "I think it's the happiest moment of my life. You are free now. Completely free! No teachers, no exams! What else you can wish for?!"

A smile was maximum I could respond. "Professional life is going to be tough one!" I shared my thoughts.

"O ja yaraa! Koi tough shouf nae ho gii. You'll enjoy if you want you. You'll be giving orders, not receiving. You will interview, not interviewed. People will need your signatures, and you'll not give a damn to them. You see how empowering that is! What else you want." He explained.

Capitalist!

I smiled a real smile and nodded. What an optimistic trait they have in their family!

Soon, we bid our goodbye and drove off our ways.

I drove to our company, to meet baba janii and tell him about my result. I reached the place and came to know that he was in his meeting. When he came to know about my arrival, he called me to the conference room to join the meeting. I joined them and he introduced me to the delegation members. Most of the time I shared my point of views and closely observed Baba janii. His way of interaction was different, I guess this is called business tactics!

When the meeting was over, I told him about my result, he was very happy and convinced me to join the business as soon as possible.

I wanted to join too, I was excited about my professional career, as a businesswoman.

¤¤¤

My phone kept on ringing, disturbing my beautiful dream. 

Ugh!!