An autograph, please

Leave ton of comments, because only two chaps are left!!!

Recap: Jannat accepted Shayan's proposal but asked him to propose in a special way!

Chapter 27. An autograph, Please?!

Ring ring

Jannat's mobile rang indicating a call from Alyaan. Why Alyaan?! Jannat thought. She was anticipating it to be of Shayan. Anyway, She picked up.

"Jenny! I am coming to pick you up in an hour. And I will not wait for a single second. Be ready! Okay?" Alyaan ordered from the other side of line.

"But where to?!" Jannat asked curiously.

"That's a surprise, I believe!" Alyaan bragged. "Anyway, just an hour!"

"Okay!" Jannat surrendered.

Alyaan hung up and continued the surprise mission with Shayan.

Jannat left her study room and made her way to her room. Her family knew that she accepted Shayan's proposal and they were more than happy with her decision.

Jannat selected a peach coloured dress with silver simple thread work at shoulder and sleeves. She matched it with her peach abstract scarf. She slipped herself in the selected clothes after talking a long relaxing hot bath.

She applied little liner and gloss. Then, double checked herself in the mirror. Perfect!!

15 minutes were left to complete an hour, the deadline given by Alyaan. So Jannat sat in living room with her parents. Her baba janii praised, "Mash'Allah! You are looking very pretty!"

Jannat smiled at him and sat beside him. "Baba janii, I am pretty!"

"Sure you are!" He agreed.

The voice of television was the only sound in the room, but baba janii spoke to break the silence, " Jannat! Beta, you have no idea how happy you made us by taking this decision."

Her mother added, "May Allah help you, and shower his blessing on you two."

"Ameen!" His father said and both ladies copied.

"By the way, where you people are going?!" Her mother asked.

"I don't know, Alyaan didn't told me." Jannat answered.

"Alyaan?!" Baba janii asked confused.

"Yeah! Him! He called me and he is coming to pick me up!"

"Okay!" He replied still confused. Jannat couldn't erase his confusion, because she herself was confused.

"Beta, I know that the decision may be difficult for you. But Jannat! When Allah helps you make a decision, He will help you, bless you, and may even test you. But be sure, He is here with you." Jannat's mother tried to give her some strength.

Her father continued the speech his wife started, "Jannat! Life is bed of roses, but like the rose plant, it has some thorns. Like the way you save your fingers from the thorns, you have to keep yourself save and firm, by believing in Allah! And when, you'll do that, you can smell the rose. And like the rose flower, your will find your life beautiful!!"

His words penetrated direct to Jannat's heart and soothe it. Her mind conceived his comforting words immediately. She smiled at him and he returned the gesture.

Soon, Alyaan came and took Jannat to surprise place.

Throughout the way, Jannat kept asking him about the surprise, at least to give her a little sneak peek. But Alyaan kept his mouth shut.