Blissful life

LAST CHAPTER!

Chap 29. Blissful Life!

Eid Day!

"Love you forever, Leave you never!"

Jannat read the promise Shayan wrote on their wedding picture, which was pasted on the wall with hundred of other pictures.

It was like her weekly routine to come in his special place early in the morning to praise all the pictures attached, especially their wedding one. It gave her reason to thank her Creator again, for sending an angel like Shayan in her life.

It was an Eid Day, and Jannat had to wake Shayan up for Eid prayer. Waking him up was the most difficult part of her daily routine.

Thinking of this hardest part, Jannat made her way back to their room, where Shayan was sleeping, hugging a pillow close to him, his hair messy scattered over the pillow.

Jannat sat on the bed and ruffled his soft hair, saying, "Shanii!"

Shayan smiled when he felt her finger on his scalp, rubbing gently. He hummed in response but didn't open his eyes enjoying the feel of her fingers.

"Remember! It's Eid Day! Wake up, only half an hour is left for Eid prayer." Jannat told her.

"Hhmmm!" He hummed again, not wanting to get up, leaving the comfort behind.

"Shanii!" Jannat called him out again.

Shanii opened his eyes slightly and said with his sleepy voice, "you know, I hate you whenever you wake me up in the morning. Mrs!"

Jannat giggled and responded, "I love you anyway, Mr!"

"Kitna?! [How much?!]" Shayan asked with a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"Jahan tak soch hai aap ki! [As far your thinking go!]" Jannat boasted.

Shayan sat up to Jannat's level, so he could approach her ear, then he whispered softly, his words dripping with love, "Jahan pe aap ki soch khatam hotii hai, meri mohabbat wahan sy shuru hotii hai! [My love begins from the point where your thinking ends!]

Jannat's heart pounded crazily in her ribcage and a smile, followed by blush crept upto her face.

Shayan pulled back with a dimpled smile, but it faded when he heard her say, "25 minutes to go!"

"Way to ruin the moment, Mrs!" Shayan dramatically replied.

His expressions made Jannat smile, but she did her job anyway, "Seriously Shanii! Time is down to 25 minutes! You are already late!"

"Right!" Shayan gave into her wife's command and obliged.

¤¤¤

"3 kings!" Alyaan placed three cards in the middle, on five other cards with confidence.

Trio with Samiya, Aryaan, Hooria, Rehan and Javeria were playing 'bluff' with three sets of cards.