Happiness lies in family!

Recap: Jehan was born, who joined the broken families together. Jannat forgave Rehan and requested Jia to forgive him too.
Shayan came back!!

Chap 23. Happiness lies in family!

Shayan sat there wearing a wide smile, his eyes shined under the spectacles he wore.

Shayan's mother got up to hug him, so did Shayan and he hugged her with the same force. His father and brother joined the hug soon.

His mother was overjoyed, the happiness glistened her eyes as she kissed him on forehead. "Beta, tum ny aany sy phly bataya kion nae?! [Child , why you didn't informed about your arrival before?!]

"Surprise mum, Surprise!" Shayan replied in childish tone. The smile on his mother face, grew wider when she remarked, "I am glad you are back!"

"Chachii! You should say 'Thank you' to Mr. Shayan Ahmer Khan for coming. You know, he wasn't planning to come even now. His initial plan was to come after six months." Alyaan fired.

"Khuda ka Shukar hai k aa gaye ho tum! [Alhamdulilah! That you're back!] His mother commented.

"By the way, What changed your mind then?!" Shayan's brother asked.

"Jehan!" Shayan shortly replied. "Where is she?!" He asked when he couldn't see her around.

"She is sleeping!" Javeria replied and Shayan groaned , "That's nor fair! Wake her up!" And Javeria simply shook her head. Shayan frowned but didn't say anything.

"Yar! I am hungry, serve the dinner soon or you guys will eat my funeral dinner!" Shayan whined and got a slap on forearm from his mother, "Khuda-na-khwasta! Kia fazool bolty ja rahy ho! [ God forbid! What rubbish are you talking about?!]

"Sorry!" Shayan whispered up heaving his shoulder, as he smiled, biting his lip in between his teeth.

Oh! He was not slightest bit of sorry!

Javeria and Jannat served the dinner for Alyaan and Shayan. Alyaan hadn't ate the dinner properly before, because he was busy with the surprise and he wanted to eat with Shayan.

Jannat hadn't utter a single word since the time Shayan stepped in. Her heart was bouncing for unknown reason. She was happy that Shayaan came back, yet she was nervous.

Shyaan had accepted the fact that Shaheer and Jannat were happily married. But he wanted Jannat back, as her best friend! It was foolish of them to break the strong bond of best-friendship. They can remain best friends no matter what! It doesn't matters that Jannat was married.

If only Shayan knew!

¤¤¤

"I hadn't seen Rehan neither Shaheer, where are they?" Shayan investigated about them when they were eating dinner.

Alyaan filled his eyes with fake anger and replied, "phly bhi teri wajah sy dhang sy khana nae khaya tha. Ab chup kar k khany dy! [I couldn't eat the dinner properly before, because of you! Now let me eat in peace!]"

"Ahan?! You were the one who was begging me to come back over the phone!" Shayan answered with a slight smirk.

"Biggest mistake of my life! I regret that!" Alyaan faked a dialogue. While Shayan laughed.

For now, Alyaan had changed the topic from Shaheer and Rehan. But he can't do that every time, Shayan have to know. Alyaan couldn't tell him just now, because he knew that Shayaan would be physically exhausted, and the information will worn him out mentally.