Start of a Happy life!!

Recap: Shayaan called Jannat in a park and proposed her using lyrics from ten different songs.

Chap 28. Start of a Happy life!

"Welcome to the family, Mrs. Jannat Shayan!" A thousand volt smile lit up Jannat's face as she heard Shayan say, sitting beside her on the sofa.

After their nikah ceremony, which was done in a simple way in the dining hall of Jannat's villa, with very close guests only, Jannat and Shayan sat on the sofa wearing smiles.

The function held, was simple, as they both wanted to have. Both families agreed to it, happily.

Six more months were to go with Shayan's Australia trip. He had to go back after a week. So they decided to get married before he go back. Because islamically, the sooner they got better the better was it.

"I thought myself as a member of this family even before the nikah!" Jannat replied with her voice low.

"It's official now!" Shayan whispered back.

The best Jannat could answer, with the bouncing heart and dancing animals in her stomach, was a broad smile. Shayan returned the gesture.

"Hey there, chasmo k beghair wali chashmish!" Alyaan's voice hit their eardrums, and they both looked up at him. Alyaan settled himself on the sofa beside Shayan, while they followed him with their eyes.

"I am here too, I believe!" Shayan complained.

"Hellow to you too, Shanii!" Alyaan smiled. "Congratulations! You are a couple now! But Jenny! I am not going to call you Bhabhi or something. You will be my friend, my sister, my Jenny. But not bhabhi! Please no!"

"I am okay with it!" Jannat replied with a smile.

"And Shanii, you! I am not sure who I'll be to you now?! Your cousin, Your friend or your brother-in-law?!" Alyaan asked with a thoughtful smile.

"Three of them?!" Shayan's answer sounded more like Question.

"No! I think, brother-in-law is better!" Alyaan decided. "So now, you my brother-in-law! Keep my sister happy and treat her like the way she deserves, like a delicate flower!"

"I am impressed!" Jannat commented while cutting his sentence off.

Alyaan made a face and asked, "Do you want me to continue?!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

Jannat and Shayan replied respectively at the same time. Alyaan smiled at them, but continued nonetheless. "Okay, so! If you ever hurt my sister, then I'll ask Aryaan bhai to get prepared for your funeral dinner and flowers and whatever! Keep this in mind, I am not joking here!"

Shayan was taken aback by the way he talked. It was least thing Shayan expected Alyaan to say. He gulped in the lump and said, "Okay! I am scared!" He himself wasn't sure that he really meant this statement or was just a sarcasm?!

"Coward!" Alyaan's comment made Jannat chuckle a bit.

"Shanii!" He continued again, "I know how deep you are in love Jannat. And you know, that's the reason you are sitting beside her as her husband! Or else I wouldn't let you anywhere near her!"

Jannat and Shayan's heart skipped a beat, or two, at the mention of this relation, the knot which now held both of them in a strongest relationship. The tie which held them close!!

Alyaan passed an assuring smile and went to check up on his wife.

Shayan puzzled at his actions and said it aloud, "I can't believe what just happened few minutes back!"