CHAPTER XXV: NEW HOUSE

It's been a week since rain gave birth, he is at home with the boys. The day he was discharged when he got home a beautiful surprise was waiting for him, the house was decorated beautifully with balloons and a sign saying welcome home it was so emotional thanks to his family and friends for all the love.

Since they still live in phayu condo the babies will stay with them in the same room it's better so they can keep an eye on them.

This morning phayu woke up first like every other day he does this, he looked at rain sleeping peacefully giving him a kiss on his forehead and went to see the babies one of the boy was awake sucking his pacifer they're really good child doesn't cry much, phayu think they have his character because he is very calm person unlike rain who's very naughty.

"Good morning Vincent" he smile to his son laying inside his crib, his brother was still sleeping next to him.

(The boys names are Vincent Lee chaikamon and Victor Lee chaikamon, Vincent is a Alpha and Victor is an Omega)

He went to take a shower and went downstairs to see if the maids has already prepared everything for the babies before they get hungry.

After he went back to see rain is still sleeping soundly, after giving birth he really need a rest so phayu and his mom help him to take care of the babies when he need to sleep.

He took victor and knock at his mom door and give him to her...

"Mom I'm going to the office take Vincent please, rain and Vincent are still sleeping just look after them from time to time to see when they wake up" after that he went back to the bedroom and kiss rain saying 'i'll be back soon baby'

Phayu is so busy with the last details of their house he wants them to move in more bigger house and have everything, his mom already talked with the designer about how thr babies roon should be and bought all the furniture too now they're just fixing it all, he need to check and go to some meetings also meet rain's associate for some important documents.

Rain woke up after an hour to see phayu is not there and one twin missing, he thought maybe they're out, he looked at Victor who is still sleeping that boy is really an omega he likes to sleep and be lazy just like his dada rain.

Rain went to fresh up and went downstairs to see Vincent playing with his grandma.

"Good morning rain, how are you feeling today" phayu's mom said as soon she saw rain

"Good morning mom, I'm fine just still feeling a bit sore but the pain is going"

"Uhm uhm don't worry in no time you won't feel anything else" she said

"Mom did my hole will be big" rain asked out of curiosity because he just pushed two human out of his lovely hole

"Why.? Do you think it will stay open? " mom ask him back

"Hum actually I'm scared what if it's big and P'Phayu won't like it"

"Ohoh my baby don't worry it won't stay open huh, just take your medecine well and rest long enough no sex for at least the first 3 months you're still very sensitive okay"

Rain feels so shy but he needs to know those things at least he is very close to phayu's mom and he can ask all questions even if it's embarrassing but he still do.

"By the way where's P'phayu"

"Oh he went to the office I'll come back soon"

"Oh okay I'll go see victor anf bring him down so i can feed him"