CHAPTER IX : DON'T TOUCH PHAYU BABY

Phayu eyes was dark if look can kill the man in front of him would probably be dead by now. He is seeing red right now he wants to kill those guys who dared come next to his love.

"Who are you" one of the guy asked grabbing phayu by his collar. Phayu frowned and smirked "I'm his mate and who the fuck are you" jerking off his hands.

He grabbed his arms and twist it behind his back "You better not start anything right now or you'll regret it" he pushed him on the floor. The other man coming to attack phayu just for him to be punch on the face as he fell down blood coming out of his mouth.

"P'phayu this guy has been harassing rain all the time at school now he came here to look for more problems. I just know he is friend with rain's ex boyfriend, they keep following us all the time" sky said out loud shouting

The guy looked at sky saying "If not rain I'll take this one then" pulling sky next to him.

"Oh you better not" Pai said as he punch him again on the face.

People around them noticed one guy coming with the security asking the two drunk alpha to go out and never come back.

Rain saw phayu fighting he couldn't handle it he just close his eyes crying, he is so scared and shut down "Baby look at me are you okay" he is so worried and helpless the boy has no reaction, no emotion he was standing there blankly tears flowing down.

Phayu pulled rain by his waist against him shaking his body to make him come back but his body was shaking eyes still closed "open your eyes baby it's me, look at me" phayu said with a low voice. rain breathing is now faster he's having a panick attack he needs to come back.

"Sky why he's not opening his eyes" phayu asked with a shaking voice.

"Please let me try something it always works" sky said... As he knows his friend since first year it's been 3years now he knows how to help rain out of his panick.

Sky take rain hands squeezing him hard while ple put her hand on rain chest his heart race is so fast...

Sky said "rain take a deep breath follow me inhale and exhale, let's go" rain tries to follow but still shaking...

phayu and pai watching the two bestfriend trying to help rain, phayu feels so bad he can't do anything.

I don't know why it's not working he always listen to our voices. Sky started to get worried, please p'phayu try to talk to him.

Phayu pick him up and go out of the club putting rain inside the car as he close it and drives away aking Pai to drop the other two at home. On the way phayu is trying to talk to rain but the boy is still not responding as if his soul is locked somewhere reviving the horrible scene over and over not wanting to come and face the reality that's it's already over.

Quickly they arrived at home phayu went directly in his bedroom placing rain on the bed, he hug him letting him know that he's safe.

"Baby it's over open your eyes please" phayu almost crying his heart can't take this. He placed a light kiss on rain's lips, the boy reacts. This is a good sign, phayu took rain in his embrace caressing his face and murmuring soft words as he filled the whole room with his pheromones helping rain to calm down with his scent.

Phayu's scent is the most relaxing for rain his body start to calm and his breathing coming back to normal.

"Good boy I'm here, phi is here nothing is going to happen to you" he whispered against rain's face lifting his head placing a kiss on his forehead.