special 4: You deserve everything 🔞

Phayu woke up first in the morning and prepared everything he asked the driver to put everything inside the car already. He went back to check on the kids they're still sleeping he kissed their forehead and went back to their room.

"Baby" he tried to wake up rain they have to leave or they'll miss the flight, they're going in pattaya chomburi it's about 8hours from Bangkok so they have to leave now.

"Ummm P'Phayu it's so early I'm sleepy" rain said half asleep...

"Baby we have to go now or we will be late, come let's get ready you'll sleep on the plane"

Phayu carries him inside the bathroom they both get ready and left saying goodbye to his mom and dad, the kids were still asleep so they asked them to take good care of their babies.

After about 9hours, they finally arrived, it's a beautiful luxury house next to the beach. They can see the beautiful ocean from their room. Everything is so beautiful and the nature, the cold breeze it's just perfect.

"Woww P'Phayu it's so beautiful here" rain said his eyes shining looking everywhere.

"Come let's go see the room" phayu holds his hand going in their room.

"OMG"

Phayu really surprised him, why does it feel like their second honeymoon. The room is decorated with petals, roses, beautiful scented candles.

"Do you like it"

"Yes of course it's so beautiful, my husband is the best" rain said wrapping his arms around phayu's neck then peck his lips

"I'll do everything for you my love" phayu said trying to kiss him.

"I'm hungry" rain pouted, phayu chucked

"Okay let's go eat then" the maids already prepared beautiful dishes for them, everything looks so delicious.

They ate everything while talking, as soon they were done. Rain felt strange probably his heat will be there soon.

"Heyy are you okay" phayu can smell the switch on his beautiful scent. It's now so intoxicating but he keep it cool for now he wants to have a beautiful moment with him not rushed.

"Yeah i just suddenly felt dizzy" rain said

"Okay let's go take a bath and sleep then"

Phayu takes him and settle under the shower, he didn't want to use the bathtub. Rain followed behind him, watching silently as phayu removes all his clothes standing naked, taking his time to take off his clothes too. Rain starts to feel hot unconsciously he releases his floral pheromones and fill the room with his beautiful scent, Phayu was hit by it his eyes darken.

Phayu touches his lips, rubbing his cheeks. Both looking at each other with so much desire as if they want to swallow each other. They're drunk with both pheromones filling the place.

"P'Phayu" rain calls softly, he feel the desire to be touched, caress and hold tight, making it hard to focus right now with phayu dark eyes on him and his beautiful lips.

Rain was now sure his heat wasn’t that far away. Maybe by tomorrow it will come. He let out a sharp breath as his fingers trails down on phayus chest.

Phayu eyes following his movements, he breaths out at rain's soft touches, his cock hardened pulling him close, his hands gripping rain's ass.

"You're driving me crazy" phayu said, his voice sounds completely different, his alpha side is out, rain feels goosebumps all over his body.

"I want you P'Phayu" rain said with a seductive voice.

No matter how many times they did it even after having kids they can't get enough of each other. It's always feel special every time they spend heat or rut together.