CHAPTER XI: LIFE CHANGING

After that incident at the club and the little love making on the couch, Phayu never left rain's side he even suggest rain to move in with him. his apartment it's bigger than rain's small condo, so he did, he was actually so happy to finally share all night with his handsome alpha.

Phayu has been the best and almost perfect boyfriend, rain can't complain. The man is taking care of him more than even taking care of himself. Since now they live together the bond is getting stronger  every day, they can't stay apart from each other wanting to always be together.

It was during rain semester break before going back again to school to finish his third year. He was mostly at home playing games or going to meet ple and sky to hang out. Every morning before going to work phayu will feel like one part of him is staying home, if only for him rain will be glue to his skin.

The project is almost at the end everything took place the way they all wanted. Saifa and him can't be so proud of their team work, this wouldn't be great without everyone's efforts. The complex turn to be the most beautiful in the country attracting everyone to turn to the famous LUXURY HOMES company for their services. There's so much work at the office this days phayu is more than stressed, he has to deal with so many clients, investors and those politicians coming from everywhere, they all want the incomparable Mr PHAYU to build their houses and for other projects.

Saifa is the one dealing with negotiations and meeting all the clients, phayu in the other hand design the house and hire the whole equipe for construction. They're getting so many calls here and there, thank god the first project is over they're just waiting for the inauguration since the owner is in Japan he will be there next month they have time to fix all the small details. Their company is now the most known in the country making Saifa and phayu the famous rich cousin having eyes from so many partners and co-workers to settle them with their either son or daughter. But they always refuse politely, not to mention rain's dad who has been spamming phayu mails for them to meet and work together but phayu has other plan reserved for his dad it's not time yet.

The successful cousins made their names now, both of their parents can't be proud enough. In two week phayu's parents are coming in Korea to visit the boys and assist at their first opening ceremony of the complex.

Rain has been the most understanding boyfriend always there for phayu making him feel relax every day when he comes home exhausted rain was there for him. He thank all the gods out there for this angel. He has been taking care of the house and his hubby since he has nothing to do during his break, the only thing he can do is to be there and be Phayu safe place.

One week later...

Phayu received a call from his parents that they already booked the flight and hotel and the most important they want to meet their cute son in law, they have seen so many pictures of rain but seeing him in person will be totally a different story. Phayu sighed saying "okay mom I'll arrange the meeting but if only he is okay I won't force him if he's not ready yet bye i need to work" with that he ended the call.

"Why are you so stressed for rain to meet your parents they already love him even they love him more than me now so unfair" his bestfriend sitting in front of him complaining....

"Remind me why are you here in my office again" phayu said with a frowned face...

"Relax bro i want your help" Pai said

"What do you want from me" At first listening to those two you'll think they don't love each other but they can kill if possible to save each others ass, bickering and fighting is their love language.

"Do you remember sky?"

"Uhmm yess of course he's rain's bestfriend why"

"I think i like him, uhhh more than a like can you ask rain to give me his number i forgot the last time i dropped them at ple house i don't even know where he stay" Pai said with a sad voice