CHAPTER XIII: 🔞 NOW IT'S JUST YOU AND ME (RAIN HEAT)

After the dinner they all went outside taking fresh air talking and looking at the starts shining so brightly. The evening is going so well, everyone enjoying when suddenly rain feel uneasy his body starts to heat up..

"Fuck i forgot my heat was coming, i was so immerse by this meeting i don't even have my suppressants damn it" he curse in his mind...

"Rain darling are you feeling alright" the woman said as she can see rain starting to sweat... He just smiled nodding

"Babe what's happening" phayu said coming next to rain that's when he smelled that floral sweet scent of rain he understands the boy is going into heat he was wondering why it wasn't there yet for sure rain forgot, he looked at him touching his forehead he's body is heating up... They need an excuse right now.

"Wrong timing rain" rain cursing himself but can't say a word, everyone is starting to get worried...

Saifa being an alpha sitting across them when he stands to come near rain he can now smell rain's scent, he looked at his cousin in detress "mom, dad i think rain is tired he woke up early to prepare everything we should let him rest now it's getting late" Thanks to him he's saving rain's face right now even if it's not something to be ashamed of but why on earth someone will feel comfortable their in laws knowing they're going to fuck him...

"I think I'm just tired i will go have some rest thanks for the beautiful evening, please go home safely" rain said and he said goodbye bye to everyone...

"Please have some rest we will meet again next time okay sleep well my dear" mom said and he runs to his bedroom before being caught by his horny ass.

"Yes i think we should all rest by now it's almost 10, let me take you out" phayu said

Everyone left the house now it's just rain and him tonight. The boy has made fun of him with his parents he need to be punished and sorry for rain his heat came, he's going to have a long night...

Phayu opens the room to find rain completely naked sitting in the middle of the bed waiting for him like a good boy his body wrapped with the bedsheets sniffing phayu scent to calm him down. The room is filled with his scent intoxicating the alpha. phayu didn't know either he should punish him or jump on him right now but rain is already in pain he needs his cock.

"You're so pretty sitting like this, I'm starting to think you've given me every reasons to punish you tonight." Phayu's voice carried a subtle note of authority as he looked down at Rain with narrowed eyes, who had turned his look away with a blush on his face.

Rain's voice trembled as he responded, "I... I didn't mean to, I'm sorry P'phayu" he said standing in front of his man...

"Oh really? So you know what you did" Phayu raised an eyebrow in response. He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned over to meet rain gaze, Phayu opened his mouth to say something :

"Here's what we will do, you will lay still, take everything I give you and listen to everything I say like a good boy, got it" rain nodded at this point he's ready to accept everything but he wants to be playful

"What if i don't listen" rain said teasing

"Are you teasing me, naughty boy?" Phayu voice with a hint of desire.