CHAPTER VII: TAKING CARE OF BABY

.....The next day.....

Phayu woke up first, he saw the little boy curled into his arms sleeping so fondly, rain looks so cute and adorable but the boy body was hotter than usual. He knows that it was rain first time and when he pulled out his cock yesterday he saw a bit of blood but he didn't say anything to rain not to get the boy panicked , he just let him rest.

Phayu placed a kiss on his forehead and moving slowly putting the pillow instead of his arm for the boy to hug it.

"So cute" he thinks...

He directs himself to the bathroom to take a bath and go out find some medecine and buy food for them. And maybe some of rain favourite snacks just to make him happy.

After sometimes he was back, rain was still asleep the fever was not going down so he decided to wake him up so he can bath eat and take some medecine.

"Baby" phayu spoke next to rain's ear. Rain mumbled

"Can you wake up for a moment you have a fever you need to take medecine please" he said softly

"Uhmmm P'phayu i want to sleep more give me 5min" rain's body was weak and tired from the activity of last night.

"I know you want to sleep but medecine first come I'll give you a bath you'll feel better after"

Rain can't fight right now, in a normal day I'll be so shy but what can he do phayu have seen all of him already and he is so tired to even wake up plus he just wants to be baby by his boyfriend.

Rain put his arms up, eyes close to let phayu know he needs to carry him. Phayu smiled... he picked up the naughty boy going to the bathroom, rain clinge into him wrapping his legs around phayu waist and his arms around his neck.

Phayu gave him a hot shower, dried his hair, dressed him up and put him back to bed.

"Wait here I'm going to bring food" he said, rain just nodded as he just sits in the middle of the bed with his blanket around him... he looks so small and fragile phayu is so worried for his little boy he doesn't like the fact he hurt him but it was good for both of them. Next time it won't hurt like that.

Phayu came back with food and medecine, he fed him and make him drink the medecine. It was time for him to apply the cream down there.

"Can you remove your pant I'll apply medicine"

"Why removing my pant for medecine "

"It's a cream for your hole so the pain Will go and it won't be swollen " rain is now so shy he doesn't want this.

"No it doesn't hurt anymore oppa" he said with a big smile. Phayu know this boy is cunning.

"Please let me apply this you bled yesterday and having a fever of course it's painful " rain didn't know he bled his eyes went wide open.

"What?? I bled how? Why? " he panicked

"Don't worry it's normal for the first time do you trust me let me do it please " phayu said caressing his face. Rain saw worries and fear for the first time in phayu eyes he really want him to get well and be better.

"Okay " he whispered.

Phayu applied the medecine and put back all the dishes in the kitchen.

"Sleep more you need rest" rain nodded and doze off.

Phayu went back to his apartment took his laptop and some clothes. He came back to rain condo eats his breakfast and now working on his project he has something to prepare for tomorrow meeting thanks rain is sleeping so he can do it fast and have the rest of the day taking care of his baby.