CHAPTER V: WONDERFUL DAY

After work phayu goes directly home to take a bath and change his clothes to be more comfortable and then goes to rain.

He rings the doorbell, rain opens with a smile and a warm hug "i missed you" he said burries his face on the man chest.

Phayu feeling so happy"Let's go inside first" he said.

They were sitting on the sofa chatting about how was their day phayu telling rain every little thing happening in his life, he's so happy to share everything and rain also tells phayu his stories how his bestfriend bully him but in a good way they really love each other. Phayu smile listening to his cutie stories pouting his lips, he just wants to kiss him.

"Let's eat it's getting late" rain cuts his thought.

After dinner rain was giving phayu a room tour showing him his stuff in his house and mostly his Pokémon collection. The last time phayu was here he didn't really have time to show him his toys.

"You're just a kid in a grown man body" phayu tease

"No Pokémon is not only for kids and it's very good game" he pouts and sits on the bed.

"Okay sorry Mr Pokémon" he laughed "sorry i was just teasing"

They spent the whole evening chatting conversation flowing. When he was time to go rain didn't want phayu to go but doesn't know how to ask him to stay with him.

"Can you tell me what's the plan for tomorrow" phayu asked

"Uhmmm i was thinking during the day we can go to amusement park, and then we can watch a movie, and then go eat dinner i know a good restaurant" he said with excitement

Phayu looking at this cutie how can he say no to him. It's a very good activity to do with someone you like even if they were just in talking stage but now it feels like things are going so well between. He really wants to ask rain officially to be his boyfriend even if he already act like one.

"I'll be honoured to do all this with you " he said pinching rain nose. "I have to go I'll see you in the morning okay"

Rain is sad but what can he do, one part of him want phayu to stay another part is still on guard.

"Okay goodnight see you tomorrow" he said and hug the alpha tight to smell him. He doesn't know why but phayu smell calms him so much and feels secure.

"Is he really my heartmate" he thought

"Sleep well little boy" phayu kiss his cheeks and rain blush all he wants now is the night to pass quickly so he can spend the day with his Oppa.

The next day...

Phayu and rain woke up, bath eat breakfast and gets ready for this beautiful day. They arrived at the amusement park, it's was so big phayu has never been in this kind of attraction and he is scared.

"Rain are you sure the attraction is safe it's a bit too high" he said with a fake smile.

"Are you scared" rain tease

"No not scared but I'm being just careful we will not be hurt right" actually he is very scared but of course he needs to keep his cool alpha.

"Let's go nothing to be scared" rain said dragging them into the first, it was not bad he survived, second, third, fourth phayu can't take this his heart is pounding like crazy but rain is just too excited like a little kid.

"How to you have so much energy, pause i need something to drink let's go eat something" he said taking rain hand to taste all the food it so delicious.