CHAPTER II: I FELL FOR YOU

Rain was laying on his bed thinking about his love life and wishing to have someone special just for him. Until now he met bunch of asshole and his heart just can't take it anymore. But deep down he do want it, he is the only child his parents give him everything but attention and affection.

He can't complain because he has everything he needs, he just wish to have his parents by his side much more not just when it's something important. His relationship with his parents is not really that good they want him to be the next heirs to take care of the family business, yes he can and he is working hard for it the only thing is that he wants to have a normal relationship with them laughing, crying, going on vacation together, eat sometimes together, share his every burden with them but they can't do that.

Last year was so bad for him, he said to his parents that he wanted to go to japan for a holiday just to have a break and breath a new hair far from everything, thanks God he has sky and ple those two angels never left him alone and now he wishes that this was just a bad.

He sat down his belly growled of hunger, he went to find something to eat in the kitchen just to see he is out of stock of his favourite noodle and he just wanted to cry by that time why everything so messed up in his life.

He collects himself and decided to go the store next to his house. Like a little kid he runs over there, he opens the door and run to pick his noodle just to crash into someone and fall down.

"Ouchhh my head" rain cries and lift his head to see who was blocking him for taking his noodle and eat it with some soju beer.

"OMG I'm so sorry are you okay" the man said, his voice was like music to rain ears plus his scent was like the after storm air he fell something inside him moving and decide to look at the guy.

By the time his eyes landed on the man in front of him he couldn't believe what he was seeing. A very handsome and attractive guy it's been long since rain felt something for someone his heart going crazy and he froze not because he was suffocating, no this time it was something else but why he was hypnotized by the guy.

He has a very well shaped face how to start " his hair tied into a bun exposing his beautiful features, his siren eyes looking deep into his soul if he can he wants to look at those eyes forever, his nose he wants to kiss it, his eyes landed on those beautiful lips with a mole just on top on the upper lips he feels his body moves close to the man but he can't take his eyes off his broad shoulders and biceps tight into that black t-shirt exposing his collar he can imagine how his torso must be firm and hard definitely like a Greek God holding him. Rain is lost and completely mesmerised.

Phayu starts to panick he thinks maybe the boy is truly hurt somewhere.

"Please say something are you feeling alright" he shake the boy body to bring him back to reality.

"I- i- I'm fine thank you" rain said removing himself from the man grip.

"Ohh lord for an instant i thought the worst, please be careful don't run in the store you could have been hurt badly" phayu said with worries in his eyes and smiling.

When rain was kinda out of the world phayu looked at him closely how beautiful this boy is, his doe eyes lost somewhere, his cute lil nose he wants to pinch it, his plump lips he wanted to kiss him just right there and didn't know why he was having those unholy toughts, he holds the boy his body was perfect for him, his small waist just perfect for cuddles and burry his head in the crotch of his shoulder sniffing his beautiful scent.

He has to fight all the demon Inside him to come back to reality they have been staring at each other for so long people start to talk what they were doing.