CHAPTER VI: 🔞HORNY RAIN

"What did you call me" phayu asked

Rain is confused oh he said actually since they know each other rain doesn't call him p'phayu all the time because of Korean culture he is not used to it. He wanted to surprise him calling him phi like in thai culture. This is the first time he says phayu name loudly.

"Say it again" phayu ordered sucking rain neck leaving a red mark this will definitely turn dark in the morning.

"P'Phayuuu ahhhhhh"

"My name sounds so good in your mouth rain" he said

"Please p'phayu fuck me" rain cries....

"so brave of you to ask me that.... do you know what you're getting yourself into" rain nodded shyly "uhmmm"....

"I'll make you scream my name tonight. No one can save you the walls are not thin so you don't have to worry about people hearing us" Phayu said with a grin as a architect he knows. A dark blush formed on Rain's cheeks, folding his lips nervously as he bit his lips.

"Don't do this it's make me crazy" Phayu jump on top of rain, taking his hand, intertwining their fingers together.

"Are you nervous." Phayu asked. Rain nodded this is his first time of course he is nervous even if he wants it.

"You were the one talking like you're brave asking me to fuck you. Where is your courage" phayu tease.

"I've never... before." Rain admitted and phayu knows it clearly by the way rain body was reacting to his touch the boy was virgin.

Now he is ashamed what will phayu think of him? Everybody else did this already at his age. How is this possible to not have sex until this age.?

"I'm a little surprised with how you talked when you're horny asking me to do some dirty things " Phayu said with a chuckle.

"Thanks for waiting for me to be your first " he said, rain smiled, Phayu is happy him still being virgin.

"But, don't worry babe. We'll go at your pace and with everything you're comfortable with. If I ever do anything you don't like, let me know" rain nodded.

"Good boy, and one thing. I don't have condoms and lube what can we do" Rain brought phayu's hand up, kissing the back of his hand.

"I have it, i bought it yesterday when coming back home" Phayu chuckled.

"Really? That eager just for me?" he teased.

The look in Phayu's eyes darkened, making butterflies in Rain's stomach. Phayu leaned peck Rain's lips.

As the kiss continued, Rain brings Phayu closer, Phayu's hands moved to Rain's hips, sliding up his shirt to touch his skin, he was so warm.

Rain gasped at the feeling of Phayu's hands on his warm skin. He is feeling all kind of emotions right now it's overwhelming.

Rain gripped Phayu's shoulders tightly, moaning into Phayu's mouth. His head burry in a pillow following phayu movement. Every touch from him sent electricity through his body.

Now he wants more. He needs more. He wants to feel phayu body directly to his skin.

Rain pulled away just long enough to remove his shirt off and throw it somewhere on the floor gasping....

Phayu saw rain's naked upbody he's mesmerised he slid his hands feeling it gently up and down.

Phayu began to trail kisses along Rain's jaw line and neck, Rain moves his head giving him more room. A breathless moan fell from Rain's lips