special 6: Drunk with love

Sleeping for more than 20hours, rain finally wakes up. Looking around phayu is nowhere, he snuggles out of bed going to the bathroom he took a quick cold shower and wear clean clothes.

Strangely he doesn't feel too much pain and not sore at all wondering what happened during the time he was knocked out. They had sex for three consecutive days every time his heatwave will come they fucked like animals, he can't even remember how many times phayu knot him.

İt was like both were drunk for days, rain doesn't know but he asked for more, begging phayu to knot him hard everytime. he slept after his last heatwave and waking up feeling lost, he doesn't even know what day it is...

He went out just searching in the living room just to see phayu sitting outside relaxed at the balcony with his laptop doing something...

"P'Phayu" he called softly, his voice is low, he is tired...

"Heyy my love you wake up c'mere" He puts rain on his lap and gives him a peck kiss...

"What happened, i can't really remember everything, i feel like i was sleeping for days" he said wrapping his arms around phayu's neck

"Well, my baby was super naughty. How do you feel" phayu squeeze his cheeks

"Mmm good i think, just tired. But i don't feel much pain, how is this possible" he said looking at him with bright eyes...

"İ bought medecine, i had everything ready baby i didn't want to hurt you, i was very careful. Everytime you slept i applied ointment on your little hole and gave you painkillers, fed you some soup even if you were not aware, you just wanted to sleep and recover, I was scared you feel bad i know how heat can be painful. İ'm happy you're not hurt" he said so dearly, eyes full of concern..

Rain eyes tears up, again how can phayu always think about all the small details and treat him like a prince. After so many years being married their love doesn't fade at all, its still the same or perhaps more than before. Their bond is unbreakable and strong connection nothing can come in between...

"Thank you hubby for taking good care of me" rain said sobbing hugging his hubby

"You don't have to thank me baby, it's my responsibility and i love you"

"I love you too"

"Do you want to eat now, i cooked something for you already" rain just nodded...

Phayu fed him, he ate a lot, he really needed food to regain energy for the past few days. It was the best thing that could have happened for them spending time alone here, bonding again, they feel like a new married couple.

Phayu really meant every words he said, rain can already see the changement and how he prioritizes his relationship and family first before work. Yes of course work is important but he is the CEO that mean he can delegate, monitor, give instructions, and all he has to do is to follow up if everything is well done.

Their company is ranked in top 10 in the country, they are living well with everyone support being the powerful couple, they succeed in life having everything they wanted with beautiful kids.

After they finish eating, they just sit  outside looking at the beautiful blue ocean taking fresh air. Rain sits between phayu legs, phayu back hugging him...

"P'Phayu did you talk with the kids"

"Yes, i sent them messages and we talked this morning. I told them you're resting. They were super worried but i reassured them that you're fine"

"My poor babies can i call them now i missed them already"

"Okay wait I'll take my iPad"

The kids were behaving, they're raised so well and obedient. During these few days they explored nice places with their grandparents, it was almost like they didn't miss their parents at all, but they were just more worried about their dada and want him to come back strong not sick.