special 5: You are only mine 🔞

The next day the couple woke up with beautiful sunlight. The view from their room is just so beautiful, phayu opens his eyes seeing rain peacefully sleeping on his chest. He brush off the hair covering his face making the boy to quiver.

"Mmmmm" rain mumbles, phayu is amused by the sound rain makes when he asleep.

Phayu slowly moved getting off the bed, leaving rain to continue sleeping. He went down, the maids was already there so he asks her to help him prepare breakfast he wants to do it for rain.

He prepared some waffles and cut some fruits, fried eggs and fresh juice. He puts everything on the plate and went back to the room. Rain was still in Dreamland curled into his pillow.

Phayu smiles, he'll never get tired of seeing him like this. He places the plate on the bedside table.

"Baby wake up" phayu said caressing his cheeks.

Rain opens his eyes slowly, welcoming the beautiful image of his handsome husband, he smiles

"Good morning P'phayu"

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well" rain just nodded rubbing his eyes.

"I made breakfast, let's eat it's already 10am we will go out later" phayu added.

Rain feels like a prince right now, phayu is pampering him. He fed him everything and helped him to get ready for the day.

"Where are we going" rain said all excited.

"Just wait and see" phayu pinched his nose.

They drove for 30 min, they arrived it was a beautiful private beach with water falls with amazing view, looking at the beautiful blue water, there's a tunnel under the water rain is a bit scared but phayu reassured him. They will love it.

They get on the small boat going inside the tunnel it was amazing, they look down on the water the fish swimming rain took a lot of pictures. They spend the whole afternoon there after exploring walking on the beach hand in hand, playing, laughing, it's a beautiful moment just for them bonding again.

The whole day was wonderful enjoying the nature. They had their dinner at one of the beautiful restaurant on the beach. After hours they feel tired and went back home, they bath but rain dozz off quickly, this is surely his heat is going to be there as he feels more and more tired and hot.

In the middle of the night rain was feeling so hot, he starts to sweat and quivering. Phayu woke up seeing rain's body so hot shaking...

"Baby" phayu shakes him trying to wake him up

"P'Phayu it's painful I'm too hot" rain cries.

Yeah he's in heat right now and it's unbearable, he wants to be fucked and knotted.

Rain was caught off by Phayu's sudden wild kiss, making him whimpers under him. But he found himself lost in the moment, pressing under phayu heavy body he likes the way he feels small, their lips moving in a wilding kiss.

Rain just went with the flow, his eyes closed as he felt his skin burning with every single touch of Phayu. He pulls him closer to him to deepen the kiss their tongue fighting against eachother for dominance. Rain moans inside his mouth his hands touching each part of phayu's strong back, shoulder and arms.

"Mmmmm" rain moans, as phayu attacking his neck sucking him so hard going to rain's jaw with small kisses, rain is lost his hips going up and down for more friction on his hard dick...

"you are going to be the death of me rainy" phayu whispered on in ears.

"Please P'phayu fuck me" Rain asked as he feels himself growing harder rubbing his cock on the alpha's hard dick.