CHAPTER X: 🔞THE PAST IS PAST

Rain took a deep breath looking at phayu nervously. Phayu just gave him a soft smile and he started...

"Last year i met that guy his name was Han, he was the first alpha i felt comfortable with because alpha scent sometimes make me sick. So one day i was coming out of my class this is when i bumped into him all my books fell down. He helped me picked it up giving me a smile as i said thank you, for the first time i wanted to know someone, he was very polite and gentle to me" he stopped, phayu took his hands sending him encouragement to continue

"We started to know each other, going on some dates and i was starting to have some feelings for him but i just couldn't go further with him i don't know why when he tried to kiss me or hold me i was always stepping back saying sorry I'm not ready yet."

"We dated for four months no kiss anything i was having excuses everytime and started feeling guilty. Comes one day i talked with sky and ple they told me maybe because he is not my mate that's why my body is rejecting him"

"But still i tried my best and kiss him once for the first time that was a mistake he started to do it often making me uncomfortable and i said to him don't do it again. We argue and i left"

"After some days he never contacted me again so i tried to go to his house see what's going on at least have some news about him if he wanted to end up the relation between us or what so ever."

"When i arrived i saw him with his friends sitting outside and talking, as i got near them i heard him saying I'm so sick of him he thinks he's better than other omega or what, right now i can have any omega if i want to. I gasped and they saw me he grabbed me up to his room locking us inside "

"I shouted at him that i trusted him every words he said to me that he will be patient, that he loved me, but all was just lie"

He answered saying "I was seeing you all the time on campus how you rejected all those alpha with you bitch attitude, you thinks you're too pretty for us looking down on us, i bet you to my friends that i will make you mine no matter what and leave you to teach you a lesson don't play with alphas, you're not even that pretty" he pushed on on the bed and get on top of me

"Now I'm sick of your bitchy behaviour you know what rain I won't even force myself on you, you don't deserve my efforts, you don't deserve to be loved, you deserve no one, you're nothing just a little useless omega" he said it to me directly to my face holding my jaw so tight and move to say "get off my room don't ever come next to me with your ugly face we are over i bet you won't find someone who will love you, they'll just play with you"

"Those lines stayed in my head playing over and over every single day, i was getting crazy, i started feeling useless first my parents didn't even give me the love, the care and the attention i needed. Yet i couldn't even find my heartmate, at least i have my two true friends or I'll be lost in this world."

"Months passed and i was still having those words in my head making me sick all the time. When any alpha comes next to me i would feel nauseous or if they try to touch me i would feel anxious and not move at all"

Phayu is looking at him almost wanted to meet that Han guy and punch him for saying such a horrible words to his lil cute boy damaging his mind.

"This was why sometimes i was acting off because i was thinking you would just play with me and leave me but this time i won't survive since i fell for your on the first day P'phayu i love you so much please don't leave me" rain cries hugging the alpha

Phayu heart is broken seeing him doubt on himself, rain is a sunshine that guy only missed the chance to know the most beautiful person on this planet.