CHAPTER XVIII: PHAYU IS ANGRY

Phayu is surprised he doesn't know what he did to make his boy mad until he wants to broke up, he has been so good for him, understandable and supportive. What went wrong, millions questions going on, his head started to hurt, his heart aching and he just stood and kneeling in front of rain. He takes both of his hand... Still trying to not think too much.

"Baby why are you saying that" his voice is shaking, his heart clenched as if he doesn't want to hear the horrible answer. He can't live without this boy...

Rain is still quiet, not saying anything just looking at him and crying. What did he just read. Did someone sent him things accusing phayu from cheating or what...

"Baby please say something I'm going crazy, why are you saying that " phayu shake him, he has no patience right now.

Rain free his hands from phayu wipes his tears and open his mouth to say something but close it again took a deep breath and say...

"Read the mail on my computer "

Phayu stood up so fast almost falling down, he went in front of the computer and see the mail is from a certain "Seojin Ju" who's this lady, phayu eyes can't focus, his hands shaking and decided to calm down and read it first

The email said:

Good morning Mr. Lee,

I hope this email finds you well. I'm miss Seojin Ju from PRIME ACCOUNT & CO. I wanted to personally reach out on behalf of Mr kim to express my excitement in accepting your offer for joined business. We're thrilled to join your team and contribute to the success of both companies.

Looking forward to starting this new chapter and working with you!

You can see below all the documents attached please read it carefully with a lawyer and if any questions we will be happy to answer.

Best regards,
Seojin ju

***

Phayu is confused, this is the best news they have been waiting for so long now rain's life will change so why the boy want to break up. So many bad thoughts run inside his head, did he just used me until he becomes successful now he want to leave, what did i not do right...

He turns back looking at rain still in deep shock... He wants answers...

"Baby I'm very happy for you this is the best new we have been waiting congratulations, I'm very proud of you" he tried to not cry because he still doesn't understand the link between the mail and them broking up..

"P'phayu" rain called his voice so low as if he's so scared to talk

"Yes love can you explain to me please" phayu is really trying to stay as calm as possible but inside he's going crazy...

"P'phayu this" he stopped, phayu grabbed his hands giving him support to not be scared

"I was waiting this for so long P'phayu, now i know my life will completely change. I really want to prove to myself, to you and to the world that I'm capable, this opportunity I've been waiting for Mr kim to reach out to me for so long, I'm so happy P'phayu thank you for believing in me" he said tearing, but still phayu doesn't understand why he said they have to broke up

"I know baby you can do it, I'll always support you, you'll do great. Now tell me why you want to broke up with me did i do something to upset you " phayu asked so worriedly

"Huh broke up, No, i mean " rain now realised what he said earlier.

Of course he doesn't want to broke up he just wanted to tease his boyfriend.