Special 2: Something is wrong with rain

Rain woke up first the next morning, he checked the time it's 7am, he decided to go check on the kids if they're still sleeping.

When he entered the boys room they were still sleeping but when he went to varsha room she was not there rain panicked, he runs downstairs just to see the little princess was on Nana's lap drinking her milk.

"Good morning"

"Oh good morning rain, this princess woke up so early i heard her crying, how was your first night in Thailand"

"Oh It was good mom sorry i didn't hear her crying, i was checking on them first thing when i woke up"

"Oh don't be sorry, after the long flight and what I'm seeing on your neck you must be tired"

Rain feels embarrassed, he forgot about the love mark phayu just left on his neck last night.

"I'm going to take a bath" he said running upstairs.

"Your dada is naughty" Nana said pinching Varsha cheeks, the little girl just giggled and continues drinking her milk...

Going upstairs rain going straight to the bathroom to get ready, phayu woke up and join him to take a shower together. After an hour both were ready.

Phayu helped the boys to brush and bath. While rain is helping Nana to make breakfast. The princess watching cartoon she was already clean since she woke up first Nana cleaned her...

The whole family sitting at the table for breakfast.

"What's the plan for today?" Mom asks

"İ was thinking to go pay merit first, we will go to the temple and pray, the kids need to know our traditional prayer, then we can go to the floating market, it was my favourite place, we can buy a lot of things and eat all sort of food" phayu answers..

The kids celebrate excitedly, run is just a bit off something is wrong but phayu's mom just let it be, if he wants to talk he will come to her.

After breakfast, the family went out leaving the dad at home since he's not feeling well and needed to rest.

The visit at the temple is going well, the kids seem very interested and learning. They are paying attention to instructions. The merit is done, they are moving to another place, driving around, showing them how Thailand is so beautiful. They arrived at the floating market.

Everything is so beautiful, the fruits, the foods they want to eat them all. Rain is super excited because of course it's food he wants to taste everything.

"P'Phayu i want to taste this and this" he said jumping just like his kids, now phayu has not 3 but 4 kids to babysit.

"Okay let's go buy it do you guys want it too" he asks the kids and they said yes jumping just like rain, phayu is spoiling them, giving them everything they want. İt's their vacation they need to enjoy.

The whole day was perfect, on their way home it was almost 6pm everyone is so tired. Arriving at home, rain helped the kids to bath they didn't last long before 8 they already slept.

Rain went to sit outside by himself looking at the stars, phayu is wrapping up something his secretary sent him.

His mom comes out, seeing rain all by himself thinking hard.

"Rainy.." she called

"Yes mom, do you need something?"

"No baby, are you okay you seem on and off since this morning"

Rain knows he can't hide things, if she's asking it means she probably observes him...

"I'm fine mom i may just think too much"