An Odd meeting.

Salams pov: who is this girl? No, thing? Person? Is it a guy?! Anyways, its fascinating.. its skin is a darker red, its eyes red and blue, and their hair seemed crispy, i wanted to ask this person who they were, but i couldnt bring myself to open my mouth. The person seemed harmless for the most part, just curious as to who i am and my whereabouts. "You have a tounge?" The thing asked, i squeaked. I just shook my head. "Soo..no tounge? Or you just..cant speak." It asked, i held up a two with my hand, it nodded, looking at my hand, well, appearance, confused. "Whatre you? Some sort of bendy and the ink machine character? Or you take being of color personal..?" It asked, lord, if i wasn't kind, i wouldve beat her ass, thats so rude..! I looked off to the side. "Hm." It let out, it let go of me and gently tapped the horns on my head, and looked. "You have horns and wings, but no tail. And your face is partly covered in black. What in the..do you even understand english??" It said, pulling on my wings. I looked around and grabbed a pen, pointing it at the being. "What? You wanna write?" It asked me, i nodded, it handed me a piece of paper then it went and grabbed a pen. And wrote on the paper, they're handwriting sucked. "Who/what are you? Whats your name?" I looked at their writing, and then they wrote down "why wont you speak" i looked again. Before writing down some words. "Im a weird thing, Salam, i cant bring myself to speak." I wrote down. "Salam..familiar..hm...how old are you?" It asked me. Examining me. I wrote down 20 on the paper, it nodded. "Hm, same. Sooo...how or why you look like that?" It asked, i wrote down "i was in a lab for years. I dont want to go to detail." ..i think i had a grammar accident. They looked at the paper. "Oh, your from the weird lab? Yeah, heard of that." It said, it pulled on my shirt. "We need to get you out the lab rat clothes, eh? Wait there." It said, before getting up and walking to a small box and opening it,  it pulled out a shirt and shorts, then walked back to me. "You seem to be way bigger than me, height wise, apologies if they barely fit you, ill look away." It said, looking down at the paper and resting their head on the ground, i quickly changed then tapped their head, they groaned and sat up, now it was time for me to ask a question or two. "Now, what are you? Your name?" I wrote down, they looked down. "What am i? Ahh...i dunno..did you hear of the explosion of uhh..2012? The chemical plant? Thats what i am. Oh, my names uh...Fikian, but fiki for short." Explosion of 2012..fiki, sounds familiar. Hmmmm...i looked up and nodded, fiki sounded like a females name. Fiki leaned back, yawning. She looked up at me. "Hmm, what you gonna do when the lab rats catch you?" She asked. I shrugged. Writing down. "I just escaped..i didnt plan it out." She looked up at me. "Escaped? Cool, wait...your an experiment, right, doesnt that mean you have like..cool powers or something?" God, she asked a bunch of questions. I held my hand out and showed a small ball of energy, she nodded. "Cool. Hmm...you wanna stixk here for tonight? I mean, im no exactly the type of person to be normal to society anyways." Fiki asked, i nodded, she got up and layed down some blankets, before laying down on her small worn bed. I looked at the blankets and layed in them, laying there. I glanced up at fiki, she seemed so familiar, but from what?..im not gonna ask her.