Continuous nightmare

Fikis pov: i walked to my room, walking in and shutting the door, and laying down, feeling tired. I grabbed my blanket, pulling it just above my thigh and laying my face on the pillow, shutting my eyes and trying to sleep peacefully.

-----------–-----------------
I looked around, seeing what looked to be a basketball court, i looked down, noticing i was holding a basketball in my hands. I ran up to the goal and threw it in the goal, watching it hit the ground. I heard a name..
"Fedya! Come here!" Someone called out, i walked toward the house, opening the glass door and seeing someone..mom?
"M...mom? Whats..whats wrong?" I asked, noticing her face was full of worry.
"Deary..we need to get to the vault...okay?..lets go." She said, grabbing my hand and started to hurry but walk with me, this felt familiar...until i felt something shove me, i fell down. Screaming in pain as i felt something burning me. I looked up, noticing i was surrounded by weird creatures. And my mom staring me down.
"..mom?" I asked, looking at her face, which had burn marks all over it.
"How come you got to live? You should be dead." She said, my eyes widened, my mom wouldnt..she wouldnt say that...would she?
"You should be dead, fedya." Another voice called, i turned, seeing salam, she looked young. Her hair infront of her eyes, no horns on her head or wings on her back, she was wearing a shirt with stars on it, and shorts..blue jean shorts..that outfit...it looked familiar.. i lowered my head down, trying to remember why that was familiar. Until i heard kids giggling, i lifted up, standing up and looking around. I noticed i was shorter, my hair was light blonde, and i was wearing a white and black dress. I looked over, noticing my father.
"You should count for a minute, sweetie, make it harder on yourself!" He said, smiling. I nodded, closing my eyes and counting out loud to sixty. I opened my eyes, finding all the kids hiding except for salam. I looked over at a table, and walked by it, noticing a broken glass on the green fresh grass. My vision went blurry for a moment, before i looked around, seeing salam being thrown in a car, her blue shorts stained with some drink. I started to chase after the car, before everything disappeared, and i heard a loud scream.
---------------------------------------------
"AAH-" i yelled out, opening my eyes, lifting up and looking around, i felt myself in a sweat. I took a few breaths, holding my hands over my face. I think im going insane. I genuinely think im going insane. Ive been having that nightmare for ages.. it repeats the same each time. Is it my fault she got kidnapped...i feel like it is..only if i said i didnt want to count to 60.. maybe i would of found her...but if i didnt, shed be dead..cause the explosion..im...whats the point of thinking anymore? I cant even kill myself.. i cant..im tired..im tired of thinking about it, im tired of feeling guilty, im tired of having the same nightmares each time i sleep, every time i blink, i see her. Getting thrown in a car, her eyes seeming glued shut. Im tired of seeing it, im going insane..arent i? Maybe i have to kill her to get rid of it...kill everyone. It feels like it..but i dont want to hurt my friends..i dont want to hurt salam, i love her..so much...but this is torture...how will i ever get rid of this nightmare.

Salams pov:
I walked out of my room. I wonder if theres a way i can help fiki..maybe i can sneak to the morgue, look for 062 body, take some blood, and take fikis blood somehow..and see how different they really are. I walked down, shutting my eyes, making myself invisible to others. I looked at the guard waiting on him to look away, and ran in the staff hall, running down and looking around for the morgue.