Fedya

Kylees pov: i walked in the living room, looking for Salam and fiki, to see them laying on a couch cuddling. I noticed a red rash on salams arms and face that reminded me of the ones on the boy when fiki accidentally hurt him. I walked over and gently felt salams head, she was knocked out cold, her head was burning. The weird ink on her face was only spreading more, i remember when I first met her it was only in her eyes, but it always got worse, and now its spreading again, along with this rash showing up. I moved my hand away from salam, looking up at fiki, i gently tapped her, which she blinked her eyes open immediately. "Kylee? What is it?" Fiki asked, i pointed at salam. "The ink on her face, its spreading, and theres a rash, is she okay?" I asked fiki, looking slightly nervous, fiki looked down at salam. "Shes fine. Probably doesnt feel well, ill check on her when shes awake. Whatre you doing..?" Fiki replied, i looked over for a moment, before looking back at fiki. "Literally nothing..i wanna go outside." I said, looking over to the side, fiki looked at me, sighing. "I know, ive got to go to my area and retrieve my things, but i cant. And we also have no clothes to wear except for this piece of shit. And i dont know if im sun sensitive or not. Cause my fist was hurting to much to think straight. And the way you look, its probably safer to stay inside for now." Fiki said, rubbing her hands against salams hair as she slept. "But- you always looked funny, when you first showed to the lab you looked weird, and no one questioned you! And you were experimented on from birth! There had to be some people giving you weird eyes! Youve looked something like that your whole life!" I yelled back at her, looking to the side. "I didnt always look that way." Fiki said, i glanced over at her, confused. "You didnt? Then how come you did when i first saw you?" I asked her, slightly curious. "I was in an explosion, when i was 12 or something, it was all over the news. I survived, but my appearance payed the price, everyone knew what happened to me. So therefore, they never questioned it, and as soon as i could, i ditched everyone, everything. People may have seen me once or twice a year." Fiki said, scoffing looking to the side. I stayed silent, feeling bad, i just walked out of the room to go help salams mom prepare lunch.

Salams pov: i opened my eyes, feeling how weak i felt, i reached up and rubbed my eyes, and noticed i could hear sniffling. I looked over, slightly turning over to see fiki sobbing heavily, black ink pouring from her eyes, i turned all the way over, grunting. "Whats wrong, ive never seen you cry! Whats wrong, my dear, your gonna stain your face!" i said, wiping her face off, which seemed to already me stained under her eyes. Fiki buried her face in my shoulder, hugging me tightly, i squeaked, feeling her slightly squish me, i layed my hand on her hair. and fiki finally started speaking. "just..thinking about my life." She said, sniffling and trying to calm down. "Im sorry, youve been through so much, im sorry." I replied, gently ruffling her hair, i felt weak, but i have to stay awake. Fiki sniffled once more, calming her breath and lifting her head up, i felt her gently kiss my neck, laying her head there, i looked at her and kissed her back on the forehead. I noticed fiki fall into a resting face, as she slowly falls to sleep. I sighed, remembering how weak i felt, i noticed my mom walk in with some onigiri and chicken soup. She sat it down on the table and i leaped off the couch and onto the floor, i heard fiki whimper when i did, i turned to look at her,m she grabbed the couch, thinking it was me. I felt bad, so i leaned over and gently tugged fiki, she slightly opened her eyes and looked at me and the food, she rolled over til she fell over, my mom looked at her "you okay?" She asked, fiki only nodded in response, she crawled up and wrapped her arms around my waist, burying her head back in my shoulder. "Want some?" I asked her, she nodded. Reaching over and grabbing an onigiri and taking a huge bite out of it, i noticed her eyes light up. "What is this..?" She asked, her voice sounded tired. "Its onigiri, not my family's tradition but i love it. There was some at my birthday party, remember?" I said, fiki thought for a moment. "I think i do..ma said she didnt like them but not to tell you." Fiki replied, i let out a small laugh, seeing fiki take another bite. "By the way, fik...how did you get your name? Or how did your mother?" I asked, fiki took another bite before yawning. "Fikis not my name, whenever i first went to school, my teacher called me fikya..and i found the name fik cool, and from then, i called myself fiki, and my parents went along with it." Fiki said, grabbing another onigiri and eating it. "So..whats your real name?" I asked, fiki looked over. "Fedya..its fedya...." she said, resting her head. "Fedya? Thats a cute name." I said to her, she just scoffed back, grabbing my waist tightly, i gritted my teeth. "Watch how hard your squeeze me..your stronger than you think." I said to her, she loosened her grip. "Question. How do i know how many abilities im supposed to have." Fiki asked, i looked back. "Well..my trigger is normally strong emotions. But you seem to be able to do stuff at random, and theres only been one other person like that." I said, fiki looked at me. "Who?" Fiki asked, i stayed silent for a moment. "Ask 2006- i mean..kylee. She'll tell you. She knows more about that girl than me." I said, before yelling. "KYLEEE! EXPLAIN 02 TO FIKII!" I yelled, getting up and walking to my mom, who patted me and dragged me to the kitchen.