3096

Fikis pov: i grabbed salams arm, pulling her up and walking out of the cafeteria, i walked down to room 01 and opened the door, walking in with salam, and shut the door, Salam looked at me, slightly confused.
"What is it?" She asked, reaching over and holding my other arm, as she smiled at me.
"I dont...i dont trust 02." I said, looking off to the side.
"Well, i do."
"And? I dont. I dont think you should be near her!-"
"And who are you to run my life?"
"I-im not trying to..im just worried something will happen--"
"I can handle myself, your just being stupid."
We rambled to eachother, i got mad, i wanted her to stay away from 02. She needed to, shes my girl- i know whats best for her-- dont i?
"Please- just stay distant--"
"Shut up! Just because you dont trust someone doesnt mean you can order me around like im your dog!"
"I-- im not trying to! Im asking- and saying i DONT, im not forcing you!-"
"Yeah yeah! Stop being so protective! Okay?! Oe...or ill break up with you!" She yelled, walking out and storming off to who knows where.. i stayed quiet, knowing she's probably really mad.

Audreys pov: I looked over at kylee, who stood up and walked off, talking to the other kids.
"Now that the little ones are distracted, lets go talk to your baby daddy." Lia said, getting up and walking off, i got up and walked after her, sighing.
"Its not his fault-- we were forced."
"I know, i still wanna know who he is though. Point him out."
"I-...fine."
He walked around, until i stopped and pointed at a boy, i looked off to the side, looking at lia, who walked up to him and tapped him.
"07, seriously?? They put you with 07??" Lia asked, i nodded. He looked over, slightly nervous.
"Ah! Audrey! And..02?.." he asked, he stood up, looking at both of us.
"Yeah, its me. and soon youll wish you didnt see me!-" lia started to yell, before i tapped her, gently pulling her back.
"Its not that big of a deal.." i said, sighing.
"Okay." Lia responded, looking to the side.
"Well..how..how is alyla.." 07 asked, looking at my arms.
"Im not sure. Ive seen her as much as you have." I replied, looking to the side.
"As much as i have? I havent seen her in a year- your her mother! you should be able to see her!-" he exclaimed, looking mad.
"I know- but"
"No buts! We are seeing her, now!" He yelled, grabbing my wrist and walking with me to the door, and he banged on it, Lia ran up closely behind.
"Im gonna- go talk to Kylee, you all uh-- figure that out." She said, patting my back and walking off, we noticed a guard open the door.
"What is it." He said, looking at me and 07, slightly annoyed.
"We want to see our child, now." 07 demanded, i looked at him, feeling my face turn red, i looked away, trying to focus on the main thing here, not on the way he was talking, or his looks...or...god just focus! I noticed the guard turn his radio on.
"Yeahhh, we got uh subjects 03 and 07 here wanting to see their kid??"
"Oh really? I thought theyd never ask! Escort both of them to room 401!"
the radio went over, the guard let both of us in the hall, then walked infront of us down to a door with a rainbow on it, he opened the door, and both of us ran in immediately, the guard shut the door and stayed outside.
"Okay..where is she?" 07 asked, he looked around, until we saw her, we both ran over and crouched down infront of her.
"Alyla!" I screamed out, picking her up and sitting down, holding her in my arms, i noticed her eyes were glowing red and she seemed zoned out.
"Is she okay?" I questioned, running my hands against her hair.
"i dont know, maybe shes using an ability." 07 replied, he reached his hand over, laying it on her hand, i noticed him shut his eyes for a moment, before opening them, instead his eyes were glowing red, after a second, they went back to normal and he moved his hand away.
"Shes in her mind, i dont think she can control it." 07 explained.
"Oh-poor thing.." i said, playing with alylas hair.
"So, shes 3096?..thats a high number." 07 said, i nodded, kissing Alylas forehead. I noticed her eyes stopped glowing, and she looked up.
"Mmmma!" She let out, both me and 07 gasped, i smiled, nodding.
"Y-yes! Mama! Its mama." I replied, i noticed she looked weak and hungry.
"I know this is going to sound rude..but...for 2 years old...i think somethings wrong with her." 07 said, i nodded, she was small, and couldnt talk well....its worrying.
"Your..your not wrong. Im worried." I replied, feeling her reach over and pull my hair.
"She seems hungry, maybe you should feed her?" He said, looking down at her.
"You mean breastfeed? Shes two!" I said, kinda confused.
"Well thatll probably do better than any other food they give her-" he replied, scoffing.
"Yeah...your right." I said, before lifting Alyla up and moving to the corner of the room. I pulled my stabilizer and shirt off, and took a deep breath, pulling one side of my bra down, and holding alyla up, it felt weird. Really weird, i held Alylas head up, 07 moved over, looking directly at my face and not anywhere else.
"Im not going to look- is Alyla taking it or something?" He questioned, sighing.
"..yeah." I replied, looking down at alyla.
For what felt like forever alyla was there, until i noticed she had stopped, i pulled my bra up and got my shirt on, 07 looked down at alyla, picking her up. She giggled and patted her hands on his face,i laughed, grabbing my stabilizer and putting it back on.
"I wonder how long theyll let us stay." He said, i shrugged.
"Not sure, but as long as possible." I said, looking at alylas adorable face.