002

Fikis pov: i noticed kylee run in. "Why do i have to tell her about 02? Whatever!" Kylee sat down. looking at me. "Whats with this weird 02 thing?" I asked kylee, she looked at me. "I dont know, she was odd. But she did look somewhat similar to you- can tell you that" kylee said, looking at her nails. "Sooo, how did she figure out all her- abilities. " i asked, kylee looked up. "They just happened at random, she was the most successful one they had, until one of her abilities triggered, she blew up. Literally, in the cafeteria, around 2 years ago, salam, 03, and 04 were there, they had been plotting an escape for years. When they finalized theyre plan, 02 was really excited, she stood up with them, and just as they were gonna go start on their plot, someone tapped 02, frightened her, she exploded. Like..her guts spilled everywhere, and after that 03 got super sick recently, around 3 months ago, and 04- well, he died trying to get salam out. I remember when they exploded the walls, fire everywhere in the hall. They shot 04 before he could get out, salam almost went back for him, but i guess she put herself first." Kylee said, i looked at kylee "but salam just said she never knew 02?" I said, kylee scoffed. "Yeah, Salams quite sensitive about that. But nooo, Salam and 02 were Best friends, Salam had always admired her for how she kept up everyone's spirits when they first got kidnapped, i remember 03 telling me a story on when salam first showed up, 02 was all over her, and they just clicked, immediately becoming best friends. 04 and 03 were twins, so they already had eachother- and that they used to fantasize 01 showing up, cause at the time they were told 01 was too special to be looked at, later on when 2732 arrived a guard let out that 01 wasnt in the lab. Which everyone was shocked." Kylee had just explained something odd to me, i sighed. "Wait..so all of them is dead but 03...who is extremely sick..?" I asked. Kylee thought. "Well, thats what everyone says, but whenever someone asked salam, salam always said 03 is gone. But if she was dead they would cut her door light off." She said, i sighed, not wanting to hear anymore. "Mkay." I said, getting up and walking to a random door and opening it and stepping in. I noticed it was a blue room, with a small kid sized bed in it, a desk, with drawings on the wall, i walked over, sitting on the bes, glancing around the room, filled with pictures, stuffed animals, and whale blankets. Was this salams room? I stood up, opening the closet, it was full of overalls and white shirts. That was exactly what salam wore, so..this was salams room. I sat down on the floor, i cant even remember what my room looked like, id give anything to see my family again. Salams is right here, my father is the reason people are monsters. My mothers turned to ashes. My house is ashes. God. Why does everyone else have it good? Im a fucking monster. I slammed my head on the floor. Looking up at a wall. I stood up, walking out the room, towards the door. I took a breath, before opening the door and walking out, feeling the sun burn my skin, i grunted. Holding my arm over my head, walking down the street, looking at the kids playing on the street, and the teenagers holding hands. I scoffed, walking faster and to the towns small pond and onto the deck. I looked down at the water, sighing and sitting down, putting my legs in the water. I felt someone tap me, i turned around to see someone i wished i didnt. "Fedya?" My sister asked, i nodded. "What is it, golden child." I said, she sat down next to me. "Why wont you stay in contact with me? Ciara asked. "Dont you think i may not want to talk to you, the only reason your not dead is because you were in the hospital when the explosion happened, otherwise youd be a goner." I said. Ciara sighed. "But im not, please. I worry about you, you dont have a house to live in, you steal to eat- i mean, your awful, fiki." Ciara said i just sighed, i noticed her put her legs in the water aswell. "You know, im passing college. Think i might leave town." She said, i looked over. "Your leaving town?" I asked her, she shrugged. "I dont know, maybe." She replied. I looked over back at the water. "Your not wearing your beanie...what ARE you wearing?" Ciara asked. "I dunno. I dont like it though." I replied, ciara grabbed my arm. "Were getting you some clothes, your coming home with me." Ciara said, pulling me up and running with me down the street, i gritted my teeth until ciara opened her door and pushed me in, i stumbled as she grabbed me and dragged me in her room, grabbing a beanie, jacket, a gray shirt with a star, and some pants. She pulled my shirt off, looking at me for a moment, before puling the shirt on me, and putting the jacket on me. then pulling that weird skirt off and helping me get pants on, then adjusting the beanie on me. "There you go, you must feel alot better now, dont you?" Ciara asked, i nodded, sitting down on her bed. she smiled at me, before grabbing a blanket and pulling it over me. "Get some sleep." Ciara said, i felt too tired to refuse, so i layed down, letting myself fall asleep.

Salams pov: i started screaming at kylee, my mom behind me trying to calm me down. "What the hell did you tell her for her to run away?!" "Nothing just that you lied to her face!" We bantered. I scoffed. "MAYBE I WOULD RATHER NOT TALK ABOUT IT!" I yelled, electricity zapping around me, kylee just scoffed.