Nightmare

Ages: Salam- 6
Salams pov:
Feeling my eyes heavy, i looked around, oh yeah, my birthday..i looked around, a few kids playing, i walked over to the table near my presents, i saw a man, he seemed kind, he offered me a cup of what looked to be apple juice, i nodded and took it, i drank some, smiling at him, feeling my vision fade and everything go warm inside, opening my eyes again to see myself being dragged, in weird white clothes and my skin burning, and feeling all sorts of needles stabbed into me and being thrown into a white room, and multiple chains set to hold me down. I screamed, and screamed, as people put Needles and What would seem to be like IVs in me, and fluids running in my body, i screamed, as i felt myself blur, throwing up, feeling stuff leak out of my eyes, half blinding me. I screamed, screaming as loud as i could, until i could feel fluids drooling out my mouth aswell. And my back feeling sharp. Something inside started to pierce. I felt somethings pierce through my back, blood spewing as i felt small lumps cover whatever pierced my back. My vision fading.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------–-------------------------------------------------------------------–--
Ages: Salam- 20 fiki- 20
"Hellooo? Helloooo?" I heard someone, i shook up, looking up at fiki. She looked confused. "You were crying in your sleep? That normal?" I looked to the side, ignoring her, she pulled me up by my wings and dragged me outside. "you look like you need some sun." She said, walking back and putting on a beanie, a jacket, long pants, long socks, and a small face mask, one not covering her eyes this time, she walked outside, her red and blueish eyes looking at me. "What?" She asked me, i looked at her outfit. "Your outfit..do you have to do that?" I asked her. She nodded, sighing. "The sun, it irritates my skin..Like..Bad." I looked at her, i layed in the grass, smelling the grasses odd smell. She sat down next to me, laying back on the grass aswell. She held her arm over her eyes. "So, what exactly..is your story?" She asked me. "Whats yours..then ill tell you". I said. "Well..uhhhhhh...i was like, a normal growing kid when i was younger, when i was 12.. my mother called me in from the basketball court. I uh..walked in and started to go to a safe room from a explosion, i didnt really make it in time, woke up in the hospital, i left there when they werent looking, since then for the past 8 years, ive been living the life. Now, you? Seems like your talking now." She said, well, that was simple, I hesitated for a moment, then started. "birthday party..kidnapped..captive in lab...turned into monster." I said, hesitant to speak much. "Ah. Alright...how long ago was you kidnapped?" She asked. I mumbled. "14." She looked at me, and sighed, nodding. "14...? Damn..may i uh..." she said, reaching out for my wings, i nodded slightly. She scooted closer, and brushed her hands over my wings, caressing the wings, then she leaned down and rubbed her head against my wings. It was very comforting, i smiled softly with a sigh, feeling the sun on my face and her  head brushing against my wings. It was so warm. Fiki looked up at me. "Say, I recognize you. Where are you from..?" She asked me, i mumbled. "This is canada..so....somewhere in ---------...its gone now." i said, she looked at me, her face with suprise. "Really? I grew up there too! I mean..maybe we knew each other! Whats your last name, salam?" She said, i looked over at her. Thinking. "Williams." I said, her face expression turned to shock. "Salam williams? You were in my pre-k class! I went to your birthday party!...wait...when you disappeared...thats where you went...?" She asked, i looked over, and nodded. "God...sorry, salam. You used to be so talkative! Now your soo....whats the word...well..quiet. I remember having the biggest crush on you. Kinda silly, wasnt it? Didnt we have a little relationship going on?" I listened to her ramble, remembering we did have a little relationship. I felt myself blush, as she rambled about the area. After a minute, she got up and walked back inside, and pulled off mostly all of her clothes she had on to protect her from the sun, she yawned, and layed down, i walked in and nodded. I layed down and closed my eyes. After i was certain fiki was asleep, i started to stretch when i felt her grab my waist and try to pull me, i turned to look at her asleep expression, trying to pull me like a kid would their blanket, i scooted closer to her and let her cuddle me.