Snip snip

Fikis pov:
"It's decided then, we're going to cut you guys hair." I said to them, salam smiled, salams mother walked in with tea, sitting cups down and pouring them, i smiled at her and drank the tea, salam looked to the side. "Mam, do you have scissor?" Salam asked, her mother nodded, walking and getting scissors, handing them to salam. Salam smiled, standing up and walking to me, handing me the scissors. I looked at the scissors. "Alright, well wait on kylee to wake up, alright?" I said, she nodded, yawning. She layed down on my chest and shut her eyes. I looked down at her, and layed my hand on her hair. I sat the scissors down on the table, and rubbed my hand against her wings. They kind of felt like silk..i noticed my hand was glowing, i pulled both my hands back immediately, i noticed salam cough for a few moments. I looked down, getting worried. Salam moved off of me, coughing, she leaned back against the couch, laying her legs on mine. I looked at salams arm, it was purple. Feeling myself get super worried. Salam coughed for a moment, and i noticed the purple fade away, i sighed, relived it didn't seem to hurt her, but also worried it could have a long effect on her. Salam looked up until my hands stopped glowing then got back on top of me, yawning. She layed her head down on my chest, wrapping her arms around me and rubbing her head against my chest slightly. I felt my ears start burning. People couldnt notice it, but i was definitely blushing. I mumbled to myself, leaning back. Feeling myself grow tired and drift off to a deep sleep.

Salams Mother's POV: I cant believe people walk into my house, including my daughter thats been missing for 14 years..and expect me to be so calm about it..who even is that girl with the brown hair. I remember seeing fiki, multiple times. When she was out in public getting food or hair dye. I knew fiki had always looked something similar to that, due to the explosion in her house. I had seen her when she was pulled out the rubble from 30 feet of her- what was, her house. She never really talked to anyone, unless she was getting beat on. I wish i was there for her, like she was my daughter before she was taken. But yet again, fikis found something to take care of..I grabbed salams cup of tea i made her, and poured a bottle of a brownish colored shot in it. I'm not letting go of my daughter. Never again. Even if it means keeping all three of these..things all together. i grabbed two more shots, pouring them in the others tea, grabbing a spoon and making sure it mixes in with the tea. I'll make them so drunk they wont be able to think, and after that. I'll talk them into locking theirselves in a room, by the time they become aware of the situation, theyll already be trapped.

Salams pov: I woke up, my mother wasnt in the room, i looked up at fiki, who was fast asleep, kylee poked me. "Salaaam~" kylee giggled. "You sleeping with your little girlfrienddd?~" kylee said, i looked over at kylee, groaning. "Shush it..please." I mumbled, hugging fiki, Kylee wasnt entirely wrong..but i didnt really care. I layed my hand on fikis forehead, trying to wake her up. "Wakee upp.." i mumbled, fiki moaned, opening her eyes. "Whaat..?" She mumbled, looking down at me. Her face looked tired, her skin seemed paler than usual, and her eyes droopy. I felt my heart flutter at that sight. I moved my hand down. "Kylees awake." I said, hiding how red my face was. Fiki grumbled, lifting up and grabbing the scissors. she put the scissors in her mouth, biting down on it, she picked me up, i squeaked as she did, She walked to the bathroom, sitting me down on the sink. Kylee walked behind, looking at me. Fiki took the scissors out of her mouth. Looking at me. "i need some hair clips...and now do you want your hair..?" She said, asking me, i looked at her. "jusst..hm...shorter, pleease~" i said, yawning. Fiki nodded, looking over, grabbing hair clips and putting some in my hair, then snipping it. I was looking up at her tired expression the whole time, not moving a muscle. After a minute. Fiki took the clips down. "there you go..sweetie." Fiki said, i felt my face turn red at that. She picked me up, and sat me down. smiling at me with that tired expression. she then moved kylee over near the sink. Kylee looked at the scissors. "Super. Super. Short." Kylee said, fiki nodded. Putting clips in her hair and cutting it. Until it was just below her ear, fiki took out the clips, yawning. Kylee loved it, she got up and ran off. fiki yawned. Grabbing a broom and sweeping the hair up and putting it in the trash. Fiki leaned over, gently grabbing my hand and pulling me to the couch, she sat down, taking her cup of tea and chugging it. I looked at her weird. She looked up at me. "Im thirsty.." she said, putting the cup down, i handed her my cup of tea, and she chugged that aswell. If only i knew what she was actually drinking..