Running away.

Salams pov: We heard guards peak the door open, we all looked over. "Shit." Audrey said, as the guards ran over and held fiki down, whilst the others came and grabbed us. I saw one grab a needle. "RESTRAINING CHIP!" Audrey yelled, trying to pull away from the guards, they stabbed it in fikis neck, she screamed in fear, elbowing the guard behind him. Pushing him back, then punching the other guard, both of them knocked out. The other guards let us go and charged at fiki, who punch all three of them, knocking them out immediately. Fiki grunted, putting her hand on her neck, i watched fiki dig into her own skin, cutting it snd ripping her skin off, and pulling the chip out, throwing it down on the ground. Fiki grunted walking towards the door shakily and kicking it shut, then falling on her side and whimpering, i crawled over to fiki, looking at her neck, she was bleeding out awfully. I pulled stabilizer off of fikis chest, and pulled fikis shirt off, i almost forgot how much she looked like a man for a moment. I balled her shirt up and pressed it against her neck. Fiki grunted. Audrey got up and crouched down near fiki. Laying her hand on fikis chest. "01 just try to hold still, im going to temporarily knock you out so i can help you." Audrey said, fiki turned her head at me. Staring at me with a warm expression. It seemed like she was barely hurt, fiki turned on her back, making sure the shirt was still on her back, fiki lifted her arms at me, i layed down next to her, fiki layed her hand on my hand. I noticed kylee stand up, walking over and watching her eyes light up, turning the guards bodies to ashes.  I Watched fikis expression turn to rest. Her eyes still open. "Okay. kylee, come here and try to heal her." Audrey said, kylee looked over, walking over nervously, her hand turned bright green, kylee slowly layed her hand on fikis face. i looked on fikis neck, watching the wound heal itself. Audrey grabbed a key card from the ashes. "Once shes healed, lets try and get out of here." Audrey said, as kylee moved her hand away. Audrey pressed her hand on fiki, waking her up, fiki sat up shakily. Audrey got up, unlocking the door. Fiki and kylee stood up, i shakily did the same. Audrey opened the door, and we all slowly walked out. Fiki paused, her eyes shutting for a moment, before she opened them again. "Down the hall, past 3096, turn left. Exit door." Fiki said, i looked at fiki questionably. Before kylee and audrey started running, fiki reached over, gently lifting me up into her arms and running down the hall with kylee and audrey. Except fiki made it down the hall, and was waiting on kylee and audrey. They made it down and turned left, running down. Fiki ran all the way down, still carrying me. Audrey quickly unlocked the door, and the all ran out, fiki grunted, the sun burning her skin. Fiki sat me down, and we ran towards the back of the building, before i heard shots firing. Feeling one hit my stomach. Fiki immediately swooped me up and ran faster, making it away from the sight within a second. She sat me down. And held my face as kylee and audrey jumped down. I felt fiki pull my stabilizer off, and pulled my shirt off, ignoring any sights of my bra. She looked at the wound. fiki shoved her hand in my stomach and pulled the bullet out, audrey held her hand over my mouth as i screamed, kylee held her hand over me, immediately starting to heal me, fiki gently layed her hand over my head. "Calm down" fiki said, she sounded mesmerizing, as if im okay, theres no pain. I just needed to listen to her voice. Her voice is all i need.

Fikis pov: Salam immediately calmed down, oddly. The strange girl and kylee looked at salam. Both confused. "Salam? Your a little..are you okay..?" I asked salam, she hummed in response, staring deep into my eyes, i couldnt tell if she was trying to seduce me or what..but her expression was an extreme turn on.. kylee finished helping salam, The girl and kylee noticed it started to rain, i gently moved with salam in a small..dirt..cave thing? Kylee and The girl looked around, holding their hands out and cupping the water. I looked at salam, and her expression, i gently moved her on my lap. "Lean back, your too tensed up." I said, she leaned back on me, i smiled at her. Gently kissing her forehead and laying my head back, kylee and the girl crawled under. "Sleep here tonight...?" Kylee asked, i nodded, wrapping my arms around salam, kylee crawled up and layed ontop of me, the girl layed against the dirt. I felt cold. me and salam both were shirtless in the rain, it was freezing. Audrey rubbed her hands together, i watched a orange mist appear, it was extremely warm, i mumbled "thank you" before leaning back against the dirt and shutting my eyes.