Speaking

Fikis pov: watching salam walk around is adorable, the way her hips are swaying and the fact shes moving her arms aswell, its cute. I noticed her walk to me. "Did you...finish....school?" She asked me, i nodded. "I did finish school, the bullying sucked though, reason i live in this little cave is because people dont accept me for what i look like." I said to her, i noticed her wings droop down, she frowned. Does she want me to teach her anything? Cause all i did in highschool was smoke weed, i mean, they couldnt see it in my eyes. I looked at her, confused. Salam looked up at me, then hugged me, my skin pinched for a moment, til i got used to that. I hugged her back, why was she even hugging me in the first place? I looked down at her as i felt her horns pierce my chest, maybe my skin wasnt the thing pinching. I could see blood coming through my shirt, i nervously laughed and pulled back, walking over to grab some bandages and walking elsewhere, salam stood there, looking at her feet, not noticing, i walked over and lifted my shirt up, the wound wasnt that bad, i wrapped it up then changed shirts, and walked back over to salam, she looked at me. Confused, then nodded, i decided to ask her about why shes nonverbal. "Why dont you ever speak? Not to be rude but like, your...quiet." I said, salam paused, then looked up. "I..can speak..just used to..nodding." She said, made sense actually. Being in a lab..probably was abusive..made her too scared to speak. I sighed, looking at her. "Did you learn anything over there, like, at all?" I asked her, she thought. "Yes, alot! My friends there taught me. She taught me alot about relationships, and reproducing. Since she uh..was forced to do that." Salam said, i looked at her, my face turning to one of pure anger. "THEY FORCED PEOPLE TO DO THAT??" I yelled, she shakily nodded, i calmed down and apologized quickly for my behavior. She nodded. "It was weird for her, while she was pregnant, she talked about making out with people, she taught me how, aswell!" Salam said, i looked at her. Her friend taught her how to make out? I hope salam isnt a visual learner.... "soooooo..yeah." She said, she seemed to be speaking more now, was it because what i said? I sighed. Feeling guilty. This girl was adorable, though. I love her. She didnt seem to fully decline herself when i kissed her either, hm. "You know what like..dating stuff is..right?" I asked her, she nodded, yawning. "Yeah, i do." She said. I thought for a moment. "Would you..i dont know..wanna date..? I really like you for some reason." I said, turning to the side, i felt salams wings moving, i looked over, to see her in the air, and her eyes literally glowing. I looked at her confused. "Thats a...no?" I asked, she shook her head. Grinning. "No, oppositee!~" she said, her tone being cheerful, i felt myself get hot, realizing she basically meant yes. I sighed to myself, looking at her, she was up in the air, she flew off, she was like a weird ass bird. I chuckled to myself, thinking salam flying with fucking birds. I looked over to see where she went, she was gone, i stepped out. She landed down, and handed me what seemed to be a small bunnie, smiling. I looked at the bunnie, and smiled at it, i brought it in the shade, salam ran in and made a small area for it, i sat the bunny down. "Whats the bunnie for?" I asked her. "Watch this!" Salam said, holding her hand out. A moment later, i looked over, the bunnie was slightly bleeding from its eyes, i looked back at salam, she was smiling. I looked back at the bunnie, as the bunnie fell foward, did i just watch her kill a bunnie? I looked over, salam was confused. "Huh? It wasnt supposed to be like that!" Salam said, she got up and picked the bunnie up, somehow electricity came out of her hands and she zapped the bunny alive. The bunny whimpered, salam started tearing up, seeing black tears pour out her eyes, she sat the bunnie down, i looked at her and patted her back, she then screamed, like...loud. It felt like my eardrums busted again. I looked at her sobbing face, and back at the bunny, i sighed. "The bunnys fine, your fine." I said. She then screamed again. "NO! The bunny was supposed to fly!" She wailed, did she not care for the bunny....i sighed, I scooted closer to salam and caressed her face, wiping the black tears off, looking at my finger as i did. I leaned foward and gently lifted her up closer to me, noticing how tired she seemed. "Your exhausted and havent been up 30 minutes, thats.. cute." I said to her, she mumbled, leaning over on my chest, i watched her, looking back up at the bunny, who now had something poking its skin, i looked closer, and then the bunny exploded, the guts and blood pouring over my face, i tried not to gag or make a sound, i looked to the side. Disgusted.