fuzzy head

Fikis pov: I gently rubbed salams back, trying to ignore the feeling of her nipples touching me. I had forgotten we were in water for a moment. But now i can remember that clearly. I reached, grabbing salams hands, and rubbing my thumbs against her hands. I noticed salam looked at me, slightly confused.
"What are we gonna do now.."she asked, her voice seemed slightly softer, I shrugged at her.
"Not entirely sure, whatre you wanting to do?" I asked her, cupping water in my hand and rubbing it against salams face, cooling her down.
"..there is one thing i..kind of want to try..but i dont know how to word it..or if your okay with it.." salam said, that left me curious as ill ever be.
"What is it?" I asked her, she looked up at me, nervous.
"Dont know how to word it.." she said, looking to the side.
"Weeellll, if you cant word it then just start doing it. And i can give you a yes or no from there, k?" I said, she nodded, slightly nervous. I noticed salam turn to the side.
"I dont know how to start it." She said, looking off embarrassed to the side. I thought for a moment.
"How come you cant word it?" I asked her, she looked up at me, nervous.
"It feels awkward to." She replied to me, i sighed.
"Whatever it is, i probably wont care, so what is it?" I asked her, salam paused for a moment.
"se- eeeek it sounds so embarrasing."  Salam said, Se? What would se- sex..?
"Sex?" I asked her. She nodded, looking off to the side, i felt my ears burning. I didnt really mind it- heck id love to do that, but i have little idea of what to do.
"Oh..i um...okay..we could try that." I mumbled, looking down at the water. I looked up at salam, who seemed nervous. I took a deep breath, gently grabbing salam and pulling her closer to me, we both looked at eachother nervously for a moment. Dont people normally start out by kissing then..go from there? I guess ill try that.. I leaned in, kissing her lips, salam wrapped her arms around my neck, I cant really recall how i kissed her, just recall salam slowly pulling back and looking really relaxed. I reached over, gently rubbing my hand against her breast.
"They're so soft.." i mumbled, salam looked at my face, slightly laughing. i thought for a moment, this isnt really sex, is it? Im just touching her in ways i shouldnt be, so it isnt like its a bad thing... salam held onto my shoulders, slightly lifting up out of the water, she wrapped her legs around me, holding up. I leaned over, getting nervous for what i was going to do.
--------- i got to lazy to write.------
I lifted salam up out of the water, walking over and sitting her on the grass. Grabbing her towel and wrapping it around her. Salam layed her hand on my hair, which was soaked. Before me and salam got into it my hair was completely dry, but Salam had fell over and both of us fell under.
"Do you still feel sick? From where you were throwing up?" I asked her, grabbing the towel and rubbing her face off.
"Your..just now asking that..?" She asked me. Reaching up and rubbing her eyes. 

"soo.....do you feel any better..? Sickness wise- i know your uh...snsitive..at the uh..the moment." i said, asking her is she didnt feel sick anymore, which she nodded.

"no, i dont feel as bad, i guess." Salam said, moving the towel and grabbing her clothes and getting them on, i noticed my head feel really light, but i didnt say nothing to salam about it. I stumbled back in the water, salam looked at me, confused.

"fiki?? Fiki?? yyou good?? fiki!" i heard her call out, i couldnt understand what she was saying, it was muffled, i looked down, noticing my hands were  glowing a bright blue, My vision went to black, i stumbed back, falling down, sinking into the water, feeling my consciousness fade.

Salams pov:

I reached in the water, grabbing Fiki by the arm and pulling her head up above the water, i pulled her towards the land and pulled her up on the grass, sitting her up and wrapping the towel around her waist, laying her back down and looking at her hands, they were glowing bright blue. I lifted her hands up, looking at the blue, before noticing her skin started to change colors, like her skin was turning natural? from a weird, prismatic red to a Light shade of a tequila color. I layed my hand on her face, noticing her skin was super smooth, I reached up, lifting Fiki up and grabbing her clothes, quickly dressing her and drying her hair off slightly with the towel. I noticed the black scars on her face were completely gone. i couldnt pick fiki up, only lift her up, so i leaned her against me and wrapped my arms around her, waiting to see if she would wake up.