Felix Volturi

little imagine from Felix's pov ! first time writing something like that, and i really like this little story!

The way Felix would look at you could often make people wonder if you were some kind of unknown deity who just fell from her heaven. But you were no goddess. You were his wife, and in Felix 's eyes it was so much more sweeter. He could not help the smile coming to his face whenever that thought came to his mind. He could not help but marvel at the thought that you were his. His wife, his mate, his life, his beloved little one, like he would often call you due to your size difference.

How much he adored it, and you, sweet and lovely you! With the violence that no matter what followed his life, you were his kind and lovely haven, a warm home that would always welcome him no matter what. What would Felix do without you?

Even now that your heart was no longer beating, your embrace was still the warmest thing in his life. He could get lost in your rosy eyes, and spend an eternity looking at you, embracing you.

And when you would call his name oh so sweetly...

"-Felix! Is everything alright, Mon Coeur?

- Nothing could be better, Dolcezza. "

Lifting your face towards him with his thumb, he leant in and kissed you.

You were his darling and he would spend his whole life loving you and proving it to you .