Descendants Gil

Gil x transmasc! reader

"This suit is horrible! I refuse to wear that next week at that party!"
"That's because it doesn't fit right, your boyfriend Gil tells you. You're the king's brother, I would have expected a better work."
"Me too! And now it's too late to get another one done. Ugh! Why does it always happens to me?"
"Because they don't know how to make suit for trans men? "
" It was a rethorical question love. But you're right. What am I supposed to do now? I'm the prince of Auradon and I don't even have a nice suit to wear! You'll be looking very handsome and I'll be looking...
"Very handsome too love. Don't worry about that, I'll find a solution to get it fitted and look like you, and not something that your dad expect you to wear. Okay? "
Walking over Gil you engulf your boyfriend in a tight hug. He is a sweetheart, and you couldn't dream of a better boyfriend. Your father would have to accept the fact that his son would one day marry a son of Gaston.

You took off the abomination they dared to call a royal suit, leaving you in a binder/tank top and boxer, and you lead Gil to your bed for a cuddle session. In his embrace everything seemed to disappear.

Since Gil had promised you that he would take care of it, you let go of that clothing problem and focus on school work and your prince duty.

But when the day of the reception came, you were an anxious mess: what if your boyfriend had not managed to get your clothes done on time? What if...

All these thoughts shut down when Gil opened the door of your room, holding your clothing for tonight.
"A real fit for a Prince!" He announced with a bright smile.
What your boyfriend was holding was far from the horrible thing they had dared to call your party outfit. Since Gil had closed the door behind him, you did not bothered going to the bathroom and changed in front of him. The deep red of your vest and jacket matched perfectly with his outfit, the white shirt was amazing and the black pants fitted perfectly.

Gil lead you to your mirror, and you looked at the image reflecting: two handsome men in love, dressed for a royal réception. You turned towards your boyfriend, and grabbing him gently by the collar you connect his lips to yours. You were assured to be the most beautiful couple tonight.