Felix Volturi

Oh, what a sweet little thing you were! You had spent your human years after high school as a librarian, and your love for books had followed you into eternal life. As a newborn vampire, you had not duties yet, te king's wishing for you to settle in the castle and feel comfortable and at home first, so you had a lot of free time. The first two months of your new life had been quite hard and stressful, but your beloved mate was with you every step of the way soothing you.
When you were not in your shared quarters, Felix knew where to go, for the magnificent library of the Palazzo had grown to be your safe heaven. It was always quite and peaceful, and there was more books that you could ever read in your newly immortal life.
Your cat resting by your side, wrapped in your knitted blanket for emotional comfort, and engrossed in a poetry book, quietly murmuring the poems is how Felix found you this evening, after a long afternoon full of training with the lower guards.
Your sight never failed to bring a smile to his lips, oh how he had missed his darling, little heart of his! He made his way towards you, and settled down by your side. You welcomed him with a warm smile, and moved so they your love could be wrapped in the blanket too. Your mate being the living god he was, knitting squares to ensure the blanket to be big enough for the two of you was one of the last thing you did as a human. And you were quite proud of the results, the warm blanket bringing a homelike feeling, the way it smelled oh so delightfuly of the two of you being a bonus.
Your beloved Felix was free until the beginning of the next day, and you  were oh so happy to spend the next few hours bundled up with the love of your life as he took the book from your hands, and read you softly the favorite poems of yours. And there was nothing more beautiful to your ears that your heart reading to you Byron's poetry, except the how so sweet moans he was singing to you in bed. That was an eternal life you were to enjoy and cherish to it's fullest.