The Lost Boys (1987)

Creature of the Night

Poly! Lost boys x Romantic / Vampire Goth! Male! reader

When the boys went out on the boardwalk this night, they were not expecting another creature of the night. Or was he really one? For sure, he looked the part. Black flowy sheer shirt with ruffles tucked in tight black pants, black Brocard waist coat, high leather boots, the boy had silver rings adorning his fingers, his long (h/c) swinging softly in the fresh breeze. He was beautiful, and the boys found themselves enticed by him. How come they never noticed him before? He was too handsome to stay invisible in the loud crowd of the boardwalk.

You were walking around, going from stall to stall, looking for some interesting jewelry to add to your collection, eying new fabric to sew new shirts. You were turning heads, confusing both boys and girls with your ethereal beauty and mysterious vibe. But it usually stopped there, people being too intimidated to actually come talk to you, which was a relief with your shy nature, your appearance being unsettling enough for adults to leave you alone. It was not the same with kids though, like you would often experience at your job as a librarian. Kids loved bold and outstanding fashion, even calling you the dark prince librarian or vampire librarian. It was rare when you weren't followed around by a few kids when going busy with your duty around the library.

It's that ability of seducing and putting at ease kids that lead you to meet them. With the Lost Boys so focused on you, they failed to notice Laddie leaving their side to check out something around. When Paul turned to where the little boy was supposed to be, he only met a void as Laddie had left. They all started to panic, looking for the little lad as you walked away: finding their little brother was a priority.

Walking away from the stalls, a new silver bracelet in your pocket with a lighter wallet, you decided for ice cream and walk toward the closest shop that proposed it. That's where you found that little boys, with longish hair and a nice old-fashion buttoned jacket that was most likely lost. Crouching in front of him, you asked him what was wrong. Deciding to trust you, he told you his name was Laddie, and that he had walked away from his brothers to get some ice cream, but when he had noticed he didn't have the money for it he tried to get to them but they weren't there anymore, and now he didn't know what to do

You let Laddie chose some ice cream, and paid along for him You both settled to a place where you could easily be seen by his brothers, while eating your sweets, if they were looking for him, they would find him more easily like that. You chatted with Laddie, telling him your name and talking about your job, the boy being curious about what being a librarian involved, telling you about his big brother Dwayne who like to read a lot. It made you smile, and you surprised yourself by telling him that he was always welcome to stop by the library with Dwayne to say hi and read. That's when the young boy told you they were kind of night owls, and as you were telling him the library usually closed late after sundown you heard a voice cutting you, calling out for Laddie.

By the look of the man, you deduced it was Dwayne, tall, dark hair, handsome. But as you looked at the other boys while Dwayne was engulfing Laddie in a tight hug, you realized that the four of them were really handsome. Fuck, you thought. Boys like are why I'm gay as hell. The man with the bleached mullet chuckled, as if he had heard you. You blushed, it wasn't like he could hear your thoughts, could he? Damn, that was confusing as hell. They look other-worldly, the type of men you would die for. Kill for. And yet, when they thanked you for taking care of Laddie, Dwayne more than the others, and offered to give you a ride to their place so you boys could hang-out, you didn't hesitate one second, the pull to be with them too strong to fight.

Their leader, David made you ride with him, helping you get on his bike. You leant against him, wrapping your arms in a tight embrace as he drove off, followed by the boys. The boys were having a good time, laughing and hollering as the ride went on. Feeling more confident, you let loose your grip on David and laugh along with them, your hair free flying in the wind. You turned your head to look at the boys, seeing them looking so happy made your heart flutter in your chest.

Hudson bluff came into view, and the boys stopped their bike. You got down of David's, and let him led you down to a cave. To your surprise, it was way more than a normal cave: indeed, it was, like David explained, a sunken hotel. And all theirs by Marko's saying. As you were turning around to get a better look at it in awe, you did not notice the lovestruck looks the boys were giving you. One look from Davis, and they knew they were going from a four persons relationship to a five person one.

Even if you were on a more sophisticated style, you still somehow managed to fit perfectly with them, and the boys were sure that they would not let you go. Dwayne sat you beside him on an old leather couch, while Paul and Laddie were on a broken fountain messing with a boombox until you heard Burnin' for you by Blue Oyster Cult starting to play, low enough to not cover any discussion. Marko was nowhere to be seen, and David sitting on an old wheelchair.

When Marko came back, he was holding a jeweled bottle. David took it and handed it to you. Without a second thought, you drank from it, letting the rich taste drive you away. It was thicker than wine, and the texture reminded you of that time you jokingly drank human blood in that goth bar. But that blood had not tasted that great, and wasn't this intoxicatingly savory drink.

You missed the satisfied grin David showed when you turned your attention to Marko, who was seating himself on your lap and started making out with you. You were their little creature of the night, and they intended to keep you in their forever.