Felix Volturi - Eternally Yours

Felix Volturi x female! reader

Edit is mine, do not steal it or post it to Pinterest!

"Though I know not your name I would suffer for ever to absolve all your pain"

Motionless in White, Eternally Yours

What a lovely night it was! The moon was shining bright in the sky, illuminating the hallway you were currently in. You remembered your joy as you had found the scarlet envelope at the doorway of the place your coven called your home. Breaking the wax seal, inside was an invitation to Volterra. A ball at the Volturi castle! Oh, how excited you were about your first ball as an immortal! Your remembered in your human life daydreaming about the ballroom scene in Labyrinth, about the extravagance of the masquerade in Van Helsing. Your brother in venom had laughed then, claiming how bland they were compared to what was to be thrown by the kings of your kind.

You remembered vividly the descriptions Sterling had made you, while you were, shop after shop, looking for the perfect fabric that would match your bloody eyes, the only color you deemed appropriate for your first ball.

So, for months you had worked on your ballgown, a bloody goth thing with Swarovski crystals shining like blood droplets under candlelight.

And finally, it was time! The travel from France to Italy was not as long as you had expected, and finally it was time!

Following the corridor with your coven, you finally reached the ballroom, guided by the music made by the children of the night.

You couldn't believe your eyes at the sight of the magnificent ballroom in front of you: vampires from all horizons draped in their finery were conversing and dancing, some drinking blood-wine out of crystal glass. Oh, how beautiful it was!

Stealing you away, Sterling led you in a dance, then another, your vampire nature never letting you get tired. And as he twirled you around, you saw him. Taller than every vampire in the room, with dark curls framing a handsome face, he looked like a god among the vampire crowd. And when your bloody eyes met his burgundy ones, you knew the world would never be the same.

Your coven had told you about it of course, but you never expected it to find you so early in your eternal life. How romantic and gothic the concept of a soulmate was! An eternal lover, to dedicate your life and soul to forever! You did not even know his name, yet you knew you'd be more than willing to rot in hell with him if it meant the two of you would be together.

But all of that your brother did not know, so it was a surprise for him when you suddenly asked him for a break, the beautiful stranger haunting your mind. Sterling led you to the side of the room, where you could both get some blood-wine. But before you could reach a glass, a strong hand had taken it and was offering it to you. You lifted your head, and recognized the one you were to call your mate.

"Felix!, your brother smiled. It's a pleasure to see you again."
"Likewise, Sterling. But I believe I did not get the pleasure to be introduced to the lovely Lady."
"This is my sister, [Y/N]. [Y/N], this is Felix, the head of the Volturi Guard."

Felix... so it was his name.

When Felix asked you for a dance, your name rolled out of his tongue like it was the most important thing in the world. Little did you know that he had waited over two thousand of years for you, and that from now you were the most precious thing he had, and that as long as he lived he would make sure to keep you safe.

The two of you danced all night, soft spoken conversation helping you to get to know the other.

But after a while Felix grew tired of it, he wanted you all to himself. Following him, he led you to the gardens, a much quieter place. Illuminated by the pale moonlight, it gave the garden an eerie glow that fitted the blossoming gothic romance so well. Sitting by a fountain, you talked for hours, getting to know the other one that you knew you would love all of your eternal life.

You talked until the moon disappeared in the sky, and as the sun rose you rested your head against Felix's shoulder, enjoying the first of a long series of sunrises you would share with your mate.

Soon you would have to come back to your coven, at least until everything was sorted out and you could move in with your mate. But now it wasn't time for goodbyes yet, and as Felix murmured "Eternally Yours" in your ear you shivered with delight. Nothing could be more beautiful than this blossoming love, you were sure of it.