Adore You - Felix Volturi

Felix x gn! reader

I dedicate this fic to the lovely @volterran-wine on tumblr , who fuel my love for our darling Felix with amazing headcanons and stories. Thank you for sharing your worldbuilding with us!

You were sitting on your own in class, growing tired of the class that was currently taking place, fidgeting with the lace at the end of the sleeves of the black shirt you had bought last week at the Indien Boutique rue Keller. The shop wasn't too far from your college with public transportation There was also a second-hand manga bookshop not far... You wished you could be thefre instead of listening to the boring and uninteresting class that you had to endure. How was this necessary to be a librarian? To calm you down, you let your mind wander towards a more agreable direction, which happened to bring your beloved Felix to your mind.

Oh, how much you adore him! Your gentle giant with dark curls framing a beautiful face, with lovely burgundy eyes you could get lost in! A deep and smooth voice that could soothe all of your worries, by how dear your Felix was to your heart!

You got shaken out of your thoughts by your professor asking you to read out loud. You try to not sound too bored as you do so, then you go back to your thoughts. Ton Amour... As you mindlessly doodle on your page, you realize that you managed a cute drawing of your Felix.

With a soft sight, you pull out a nice sheet of paper, and start to cover it in your beautiful calligraphy. Line after line, you put into words your feelings about your lovely Felix, how dear he is to your heart and how much you miss him. You fill a page, the, two, then three and finally the class is over. You packed your things, said goodbye to your professor and classmates, then go catch your bus and then went on your way home. You took advantage of your time spent on the bus to do your work, so when you finally get to your small apartment you don't have any work left to do.

You take a warm shower, put on comfortable clothing and, since you have a little time, you decided to interrogates your cards. You take your tarots, and your deck of oracle. The three cards that you pull are The Justice, The Lovers and What You Want Will Soon Arrive. The tarot cards made you think of your lover Felix, and the oracle would then mean that you would see him soon, but he was in Italy and you were in France, there was no way you could see your adored.

It's getting late, so you made yourself something to eat, and ate it while watching T.V. As you were done with doing the dishes and were ready to relax inn your room, you jolted when the doorbell rang. You checked the time; it was too late to be the package delivery who were expecting this week. You thought about not answering, but then your earlier card reading came to mind. Leaving the letter you wrote to Felix in evidence on the table, you went to answer. How surprised were you when you heard a beloved voice asking for you! Felix, your beloved Felix was here!

You could not repress your happiness as you threw yourself into your lover's arms, Felix having barely the time to close the door behind him. How dearly you had missed each other! Not able to refrain anymore, you brought your lips to his and sealed them with a kiss. Melting into it, you only broke it when you needed to catch your breath. But you wasted no time, and taking your love by his hand you lead Felix to your small living room, sitting together on the purple velvet couch.

You interrogated him for a while, wanting to know the reason of his presence in France, how was he doing, what happened when he was away from you. With a great patience, Felix answered all of your inquiries.

But then he spotted the papers on the table, and before you could stop him reached for them and read. You were growing embarrassed, but Felix was quick to reassure you, how much he loved you and felt the same way, how you didn't have to be embarrassed a single second by your feelings because his were as strong as yours.

With a soft smile, you placed your hand on the side of his face, and couldn't help muttering "Mon Amour" as he leant against it and kissed your palm lovingly.

How much you adore him! You were promised a night full of love with your beloved, and nothing could make you happier.