Demetri Volturi - Eternal Life

My first fic for the lovely tracker ❤. Gender neutral reader!

As you entered the quarters you shared with your mate, your eyes quickly landed on him

As you entered the quarters you shared with your mate, your eyes quickly landed on him. Your beautiful Demetri was on duty, sitting by his desk covered in maps as he was busy tracking a rogue vampire with a gift to escape. He had been keeping your mate busy for a while, and your little human patience was wearing off, the craving feeling for your mate's affection growing stronger with each minute passing by.

But how could you not miss his love when Demetri was such a loving mate, your darling smothering you with the most tender love, and ravishing you in a delightful way only he could manage.

You silently joined him, and he effortlessly brought you to his lap, relishing in the warmth of your body. You felt him kiss the crown of your head, and with a content sight you leant against him.

"Thank you, darling", Demetri broke the silence. All of that tracking was leaving his body tense, and your presence was the best way to relieve the tension. How could he do it without you? Surely your Demetri couldn't wait until he would turn you, this whole month seemed way too long, and he was growing anxious. What if something happened to you in the mean time? He was sure that he could not stand to live an eternity without you.

And honestly, one more month as a human seemed unnecessary to you. Sure, the kings gave you a few months as a human for you to get used to the whole thing, due to your anxious nature, but you had made peace with the idea quicker that you thought you would. Somehow this extra month as a human seemed like a waste to you, you could feel how it saddened Demetri to see you in such a fragile state compared to the eternal life ahead of you.

"-Metri?
-Yes love?
-You know... I don't think I should wait one whole month before turning."

At these words, Demetri froze. Did it meant you did not want to turn and be with him anymore? You continued.

"It's too long... Honestly, I made peace with the whole thing a few weeks ago. I want you to turn me sooner Metri. Please?"

This request took your mate by surprise, but as he turned you so you would face him, you saw how happy he was.

"Of course, my love. As soon as I am done with this nomad I will. Should not take that long now."

And considering that he now had a very good motivation, Demetri kissed you softly before going back to his tracking: the sooner he would get him, the sooner you would join his eternal life.